Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: douglas fish fry date

East TN, Douglas,Cherokee,Watuga and South Holston
    Post Thanks / Like

Default **UPDATE** douglas fish fry date

I have made a hugh mistake in the date for the fish fry we set it up for the sept 22 well there is no way i can make it that weekend it is my grandsons
    birthday party I am cooking bbq for him i can't believe i did this .I appoligize for any inconvience that this may have caused the next date that we could do it is oct 6 if this is ok lets here some responses.We will be fishing the classic the next week end then i have to have eye surgery the next we would be looking at early november if this date is not ok with the majority of people once again i am sorry.
    Last edited by Charger; 09-06-2007 at 04:55 PM. Reason: new date
    Speck

Real men troll for crappie (Here Fishy Fishy !)

Post Thanks / Like

Thats fine with me.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang it speck, I have been killing myself trying to get this camper ready only to learn I had a couple extra weeks, so your just gonna have to re-schedule the b-day party:D

Not a problem for me, Im off every weekend:D Should be cooler by them too. Only hope we have a enough water then.

Post Thanks / Like

No problem for me either. Would prefer it actually. I have to go on a damn business trip Sept 23 and stay gone a week anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Guys looks like I am out, I only have Sundays off, maybe next time.

EAST TENN. DOUGLAS CHEROKEE LOUDON TELLICO WATTS BAR
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyRock
    Guys looks like I am out, I only have Sundays off, maybe next time.
    hillbilly thats no excuse we wont eat till saturday evening about 4 or 5 then there will be a big bull sesion after we eat so you better bring your family an be there if you dont show up you will be the 1 that gets talked about:D
    Last edited by sinkum; 09-27-2007 at 08:00 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

CORRECTION: All day will be a big bull session:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sinkum
    hillbilly thats no excuse we wont eat till saturday evening about 4 or 5 then there will be a big bull sesion after we eat so you better bring your family an be there if you dont show up you will be the 1 that gets talked about:D

On the bright side i wont be fishing that day so no chance to embarrass my self with another smallmouth

Post Thanks / Like

So we are on for October 6, 2007 right? Please give me the name of the ramp or area where the fish fry will be held. Also any help with a good area to look for some fish will be greatly appreciated. I will be bringing my weather beaten Triton and one fishing bud with me. I'm rigged and prepared for any technique that will work, even have some old bang sticks if they are stubborn . I heard someone asking for fried pies - can't help there but I make a mean peach cobbler if that will suffice. If we need some crappie fillets for the fish fry I can probably scare up a few of those as well.

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

CK, yes it is on for the 6th. We will be in the campground at Douglas Dam. Depending on how crowded the boat ramp is there Saturday morning, we may run up the road to Shady Grove to launch.

Try trolling in Flat Creek and Mcquire creek.

If you want to bring a side dish thats great. We already have a cobbler spoke for and I believe we will have enough slabs. Bring whatever you want to drink and a couple chairs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast