Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crappie rodeo on sept 29th.

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie rodeo on sept 29th.

we will be having a crappie rodeo on sept 29th out of buster boyd landing. since we are going to ga for the clash on the 13th of oct, we figured it would be a good time to do one, so everyone thats going can get the kinks worked out of their equipment. after the ga clash we will work out a schedule for the winter rodeos. eric and i will work out the start/finish times shortly and post em. we hope to see everyone there and hope that will help get things fired up about joining the sc team down at russell. since we want to keep the rodeos focused on crappie, we will not be doing any more catfish events at the crappie rodeos.. however if and when we schedule striper events down at wateree we will do a catfish/striper thing side by side.

START TIME: 7pm. we will be signing up folks starting about 5:00 pm or so till 6:30pm. after you sign up you may head to your fishing area. Eric and i will not be at the landing after 6:30 so if you arrive after that time you will be too late to be signed up. we will be checking coolers before you leave the landing.

QUITTING TIME: 1:00AM
    WEIGH IN TIME: 1:30AM
    Last edited by rango; 09-23-2007 at 03:01 PM.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

FYI, right now there is only ONE ramp open at Buster Boyd, so you may want to consider Nivens Access where all the ramps are open.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah, im hoping by the end of the month things will have turned around some and this low water situation will have improved. as the time draws near we will take another look at the situation and see whats best.

Post Thanks / Like

Got any room on your boat for a rookie Rango? Figured I shouldnt be a total Virgin down in GA. If you got room pencil me in.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yank
    Got any room on your boat for a rookie Rango? Figured I shouldnt be a total Virgin down in GA. If you got room pencil me in.
    id done figured you in for the rodeo yank. just aint got around to asking you yet. we want you to go to ga prepared to do battle with the crackers. i know nightstalking is sorta new to you and its a great way to fill the coolers when the striper aint available.

Post Thanks / Like

I dropped enough brush in wyle last year to sink a boat I guess I should learn how to fish it. Plus I got a tourny to win in OCT.

Post Thanks / Like

I got a boat....I just need someone who can catch crappie!! :D

Post Thanks / Like

ill be able to join the fun looks like as of now.
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

I can't do it, going on a scout trip with my son, otherwise we'd be donating to Pete or Rango. But it would be fun and I'm ready to get my boat out again. This summer was a killer. brett
    G3PO

Post Thanks / Like

Well, time has drawn near. :D

Did you decide if you were going to change locations since three of the four ramps are closed at Buster Boyd? Small boats would probably be ok, but my concern would be for the pontoon boats, not to mention how long it will take to get everyone in the water and out.

Nivens Creek has all the ramps open and any boat can be launhced there without a problem. South Point access has one ramp of six closed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast