Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a question for the ga boys.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default a question for the ga boys.....

Im thinking about asking horseshoer if he wants to go in business with me. we know red delicious apples is good for eating, granny smiths are good for pies and romes good for baking. since jeff has a unending supply of fresh horse apples, i figger we can go on ebay and make a killing selling em by the dozen. what i need from you guys is some recipes on how to prepare em for eating. ive heard they got a strong taste so i figger if we add a instruction sheet on how to prepare em theyd go like hotcakes. and i figger if anybody knows how to prepare em a cracker would. id appreciate any input you guys might have to offer to help us out. :D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    Im thinking about asking horseshoer if he wants to go in business with me. we know red delicious apples is good for eating, granny smiths are good for pies and romes good for baking. since jeff has a unending supply of fresh horse apples, i figger we can go on ebay and make a killing selling em by the dozen. what i need from you guys is some recipes on how to prepare em for eating. ive heard they got a strong taste so i figger if we add a instruction sheet on how to prepare em theyd go like hotcakes. and i figger if anybody knows how to prepare em a cracker would. id appreciate any input you guys might have to offer to help us out. :D

I don't think anyone from Georgia can help you. But I would think you'd make them the same way you make your Bull Apples that S.c. is famous for.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

I betcha Ms. South Carolina can http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQdhMSEqhfg

Rango, I'd be willing to wager that IF you could put Horse apples that fall on Virginia's hallowed ground on EBAY you WOULD sell them.

That gal sure is purddy but you can tell she is a Lapper when she opens her mouth Just like the rest of yall...
    Last edited by FalconSmitty; 09-05-2007 at 06:09 PM.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSmitty

Rango, I'd be willing to wager that IF you could put Horse apples that fall on Virginia's hallowed ground on EBAY you WOULD sell them.

That gal sure is purddy but you can tell she is a Lapper when she opens her mouth Just like the rest of yall...
    Good Lord.... I'm starting to wonder if the Lappers will be able to find Lake Russell
    Last edited by beagler; 09-05-2007 at 09:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

thats ok guys. i can certainly understand why you guys dont wanna share your mommas favorite recipes. cant blame you for that one bit. :D
    that poor youngun. i felt sorry for her on that stage all by herself. made me wanna hold her hand while she was trying to answer that question....:D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    thats ok guys. i can certainly understand why you guys dont wanna share your mommas favorite recipes. cant blame you for that one bit. :D
    that poor youngun. i felt sorry for her on that stage all by herself. made me wanna hold her hand while she was trying to answer that question....:D
    I'll hold her hand too....

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

I guess since you two are going to have a hand each, I'll have to think of something else. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FishnLine
    I guess since you two are going to have a hand each, I'll have to think of something else. :D

You hold one and I'll hold the other.:D :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSmitty

That was the purfect woman hot and dumb, dont get no better Here in Peaches Ga all we got is dumb and ugly with white fluffy curls and a mean kick if you know what I mean :rolleyes:

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Boy!! You can certainly tell who the OLD MEN are on here.....and DIRTY OLD MEN at that. And I thought I was old. Now I know I still fit in with the "younger crowd." :D
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast