Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clearence sale Lucky Charms

Post Thanks / Like

Default Clearence sale Lucky Charms

I didn't realize yall were worried about the Clash till last week with the talk of Horse SHoes. SO I decided to offer yall a few items that I have on sale.

Rabbits Feet assorted colors. $10.00
    Horse Shoes plowed from the Garden $25.00 Each
    Charms $3.00 each charm
    Charm Braclets $29.99
    Plus shipping and handling on each item ordered.
    I'll have the items on display during the week of Crappiefest for you Sc Folks that want to buy it person.
    However don't wait to long as I expect my stock to be sold fast.
    Also at the Fish Fry I'll have Lucky Charms ceral for $2.00 a bowl.

By offering the items for sale in no way do I guarentee that this will help you Lappers win the Clash or even catch a fish. After all we know that that would take a miracle.
    Last edited by beagler; 09-03-2007 at 11:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

all them charms aint worth a flip unless youve took em to a root doctor and had em blessed and had a mojo worked on em. now if you wanna send em to me ill have em blessed and have a mojo worked for twice what you asking for each charm. :D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    all them charms aint worth a flip unless youve took em to a root doctor and had em blessed and had a mojo worked on em. now if you wanna send em to me ill have em blessed and have a mojo worked for twice what you asking for each charm. :D
    You buy them and have your own mojo worked on em. The Nightstalkers are the ones that need these things as well as there mojo. Georgia has already won this event after all who's the ones that got a lucky horse shoe sent from VA. We put faith in our abilities not our horse sheos.Mounted to our boats,:D :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

With the beast leading the way ya'll need the Lucky Charms!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ya'll need to have more clashes this is the best enterainmnet i've had in a long while,you all ribbing each other thanks for the laughs i really enjoy this

Post Thanks / Like

I don't rightly know if the geneology of the shoes past owner are of any importance but I do know that horse was purchased from the Amish in Pennsylvania by my client. You throw a witch doctor in the mix with shoes from a Mennonite horse ya might need Father Damien & a flak jacket handy at the ceremony Rango.
    If that nag falls over dead anytime soon I am gonna be some kind of mad at somebody, thats too much coincidence for me, and $75 every 2 months outta my pocket come shoeing time.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

well the shoes aint what we depending on to beat the crackers. ive never said that :D. they are there to help keep the crew and boat safe from harm on our daily or nightly doings about. when we come to ga, its gonna be skill that is gonna crumble the cracker. not a horseshoe hanging on the side of the beast...... its like i said before... we all ask for our blessings in different ways :D,,,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by horseshoer
    I don't rightly know if the geneology of the shoes past owner are of any importance but I do know that horse was purchased from the Amish in Pennsylvania by my client. You throw a witch doctor in the mix with shoes from a Mennonite horse ya might need Father Damien & a flak jacket handy at the ceremony Rango.
    If that nag falls over dead anytime soon I am gonna be some kind of mad at somebody, thats too much coincidence for me, and $75 every 2 months outta my pocket come shoeing time.
    they seem to be gettin antsy dont they? ive heard shoes from a mennonite horse is in high demand cause of their lineage. i cant beleive ive been so lucky as to have a lucky horseshoe coming from a mennonite horse. i hear they are a lot better than a shoe from a mule..... when i take em to the root doctor, ill have to mention that little choice bit of info to him....... he might be afraid to charge me for his services once he finds this out....he dont want no mojo backfiring on him, im sure....:D i dont know shoer, the closer this thing gets it seems the more desperate the crackers seem to get. the time spent worrying about the sc nightstalkers coming to ga would be much better spent preparing for the clash....:D..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    You buy them and have your own mojo worked on em. The Nightstalkers are the ones that need these things as well as there mojo. Georgia has already won this event after all who's the ones that got a lucky horse shoe sent from VA. We put faith in our abilities not our horse sheos.Mounted to our boats,:D :D :D
    ummmm sounds to me like you beleive more in charms than old rango does.. i only have one mule shoe, soon to be replaced by two shoes from a genuine mennonite horse......throw all them charms you got away and see if shoer will send you a shoe or two from the same horse..... it would be worth a lot more than all them useless charms that wont hold a mojo you hoarding....:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Kinser
    Ya'll need to have more clashes this is the best enterainmnet i've had in a long while,you all ribbing each other thanks for the laughs i really enjoy this
    i dont know if the crackers will be able to stand another one after the thrashing coming their way on oct 13th

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast