Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just for you thumper....

Post Thanks / Like

Default just for you thumper....

next time you go tailgating heres you a recipe from grandma... take a 2 litre bottle of sprite or mt dew, (if you prefer sugar free drinks that will work also)empty contents to the top of the label on the jug,(or thereabouts) :D add a pack of cherry kool aid and as much of a pint of vodka that suits your fancy. (a half pint suits my fancy just fine). CAUTION-mix GENTLY (especially if using the sugared drinks) chill and serve over ice. make you smack your momma. also have you a DD on hand if at a ball game.. :D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

The ONLY thing I drink, besides that golden amber, comes in a purple :p bag!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper1
    Ok, here's a recipe for ya:

Take a 40 oz bottle of beer, slug down enough to empty about a 4th of it. Refill the bottle to the top with purple bag contents. Serve over ice or straight from the bottle.

Rango---you never struck me as the cherry kool-aid type:D
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kunes

Take a 40 oz bottle of beer, slug down enough to empty about a 4th of it. Refill the bottle to the top with purple bag contents. Serve over ice or straight from the bottle.

im not. kim come up with this recipe and fixed me up a bottle. dang it was pretty good :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper1
    you dont care for vodka?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    you dont care for vodka?
    I don't like anything but the purple bag. Just fill a tea glass up with ice, pour contents of purple bag over ice.....after just one of them it starts tasting like sweet iced tea!!:D :D :D Besides, kool aid and sprite aren't good for you!!
    Last edited by Thumper1; 08-31-2007 at 01:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with thumper on this 1, that sprite and kool aid will rust your stomach something awful need to use more high octane juices to keep your innard from rusting up and shutting down:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

the purple bagged stuff is also great out of a drink can thats had the top cut out of it----with no ice----.......right kunes? :D at least it seems like i remember it was lip smacking good.....:D

Post Thanks / Like

nuttin wrong with a cool fruity vodka drink on a hot day ...and ain't nutting wrong with a drink from a purple bag anytime
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kunes

i remember once (in germany) we mixed champagne, cognac and beer. not together but one after another. cognac followed by champagne then the beer, in order as we run outtta the stronger stuff. it was explosive....:D beer was only ten cents a bottle back in 63 so for a dollar you could go out and have a pretty good time. In berlin us american tankers associated with the limey tankers a good bit. the limeys had a drink they called the james bond. a couple of them and youd get brave. we was bad about making insulting toasts to each other and one night one of us :D american tankers made a toast to the queen which wasnt very nice and before the night was over we had the limey and american mps swarming the service club trying to straighten out the mess....:D didnt take us long to learn the limeys loved the queen and you dint make no toasts to her unless you was sober...:D
    it dint take much for us to make a toast. thats me on the right back in 63 new years eve in berlin
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by rango; 09-01-2007 at 06:57 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast