Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: i need something

Post Thanks / Like

Default i need something

anybody have an old wore out horse shoe theyd like to donate to me so i can finish a project im working on for the beast? i had one, which i mounted on one side of the console as shown in the below photo and would like another one for the other side that fairly matches the one ive already mounted. If you do, send me a pm and ill send you my mailing addy. I dint realize it would be as hard to locate a second shoe to complete my project as it has been so now im resorting to a little beggin....:D
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

You got way too much time on your hands...
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kunes
    You got way too much time on your hands...
    retirement, even tho you stay broke, you gotta love it.....:D

Post Thanks / Like

Rango I plow up a few in my garden from time to time but they dont look that good. That musta been a show horse to get his shoes changed that soon shure wasn't a plow mule. You can get shoes at tractor supply. You need to turn that shoe up cause if you turn it down your luck will run out!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JMG
    Rango I plow up a few in my garden from time to time but they dont look that good. That musta been a show horse to get his shoes changed that soon shure wasn't a plow mule. You can get shoes at tractor supply. You need to turn that shoe up cause if you turn it down your luck will run out!!!!
    that shoes been laying around for a long time. we used to get out and ramble the old home places and fields looking for arrowheads and stuff. i think it was found then. i had to take the nails out and straighten it out on the vise and the toe was ground off pretty good so it might have been a thrown shoe. you mean i got the shoe turned the wrong way for good luck? what if i turn the otherside up, and leave this one as it is.. will that sorta balance things out? :D
    Last edited by rango; 08-28-2007 at 08:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    that shoes been laying around for a long time. we used to get out and ramble the old home places and fields looking for arrowheads and stuff. i think it was found then. i had to take the nails out and straighten it out on the vise and the toe was ground off pretty good so it might have been a thrown shoe. you mean i got the shoe turned the wrong way for good luck? what if i turn the otherside up, and leave this one as it is.. will that sorta balance things out? :D
    That sure is a nice shoe to be old. And yes I think its upside wrongerds to. I should have one lying around somewhere I will check.
    Lets Go fish'n

Post Thanks / Like

I dont now about that if it were me I would turn both of them up. Or point that side of the boat tward the Crackers and fish off the side with the shoe pointed up.

Post Thanks / Like

Stumpgrinder what you doing up this late you know you got one more night on graveyard.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JMG
    Stumpgrinder what you doing up this late you know you got one more night on graveyard.
    Bout to ask you the same ?
    Lets Go fish'n

Post Thanks / Like

Tell Rango which way a horse shoe is turned for good luck. Good night I'm out.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast