Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saturday at murray 8/25

Post Thanks / Like

Default Saturday at murray 8/25

Had rods in water at 6pm. Fished around spencer island for two hours, no fish! Moved to the towers at 8pm, saw alot of dead fish on top (must have been caught and released) ( under sized maybe?) Fished until 1am, had 4 keepers. It was slow and the wind blew all night. I guess that was good for one old country boy and a city slicker?:D :D :D You can't catch them sitting at home can you Knappy?:D :D :D Did any one else fish at murray saturday night ?

Post Thanks / Like

Rango can:D :D
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knappy
    Rango can:D :D
    :D I wish knappy. Its been awhile since ive wet a hook for anything. this is the longest the beast has set in the 8 years ive had her. ive got a doctors excuse that im gonna blame for that. :D. OT's gettin real antsy with my constant delays in going so im gonna have to break these bonds that bind me and do something before he goes into a irrecoverable shock.....
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

i took jeff(a friend of your brother's)to moss lake sat. night but it was more to float around and shoot the breeze.....we tried a lil bit of bassin with no luck

Post Thanks / Like

whose brother-mine or cbnc?? don't you know countryboy nc
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

Hope everything comes out okay rango--if you have to start selling equipment let me know--i am interested in the species identifying chip for the lowrance---this sized estimator chip is working very good for us. and by the way my boat has been at the house for quite a long spell too. later Knappy
    Get the net!

Post Thanks / Like

i'm refering to cbnc's brother allen,not sure if i know you knappy but being from the same area i'm sure we know some of the same people anyways

josh

Post Thanks / Like

Hope everything comes out okay rango--if you have to start selling equipment let me know--i am interested in the species identifying chip for the lowrance---this sized estimator chip is working very good for us. and by the way my boat has been at the house for quite a long spell too. later Knappy
    i dont reckon ill try to sell anything knappy. ive figured ill try to take it all with me....:D

Post Thanks / Like

i dont reckon ill try to sell anything knappy. ive figured ill try to take it all with me....:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    i dont reckon ill try to sell anything knappy. ive figured ill try to take it all with me....:D ..
    its amazing at whats availbable out there on the internet for these lowrance units

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast