Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Turkeys

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Turkeys

After looking back over the rules for the Clash., It say 20 Crappie per team can be weighed in. With fishing hours from 6;30 till 12;-30. I don't beleive you turkeys can catch 20 fish let alone in 6 hrs. I'm just wanting to make sure you didn't mean 2 fish. :D
    Last edited by beagler; 08-21-2007 at 05:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    After looking back over the rules for the Clash., It say 20 Crappie per team can be weighed in. With fishing hours from 6;30 till 12;-30. I don't beleive you turkeys can catch 20 fish let alone in 6 hrs. I'm just wanting to make sure you didn't mean 2 fish. :D

Yall figger out the rules, So we will know how to prepare the boat:D
    Lets Go fish'n

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stump grinder
    Yall figger out the rules, So we will know how to prepare the boat:D
    when your Fearless leader typed in the rule he put 20 fish per team or state.
    to weigh in for the clash. I'm just wanting to make sure there was not a typo error and he meant 2 fish... We don't want to embarass yall anymore then necessary.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow good thing Joey eudy or Ricky Sims is not in this GA would be in trouble.20 crappie on their boat would be alot of weight.Good luck guys from SC,I am just a dumb Blue fisherman,crappie is too much work,I love the Slow bite.Get R done SC.
    Last edited by Team_Flopeye; 08-22-2007 at 01:23 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    when your Fearless leader typed in the rule he put 20 fish per team or state.
    to weigh in for the clash. I'm just wanting to make sure there was not a typo error and he meant 2 fish... We don't want to embarass yall anymore then necessary.
    sounds to me like you boys are worried about making your teams limit of 20 (TWENTY) fish (crappie). after we cull our 20 (TWENTY) fish (crappie) from the sc boats, well allow you guys to pick through whats left so you can at least bring 20 (TWENTY) fish (crappie) to the weigh in if you want. :D
    Last edited by rango; 08-22-2007 at 05:17 AM.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Rango , they talking about a hundred or more team members for GA. That will make it oh so sweet when we roll,in with six or seven boats and wear their butts out. I cant wait till Oct 13th......
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E"
    Rango , they talking about a hundred or more team members for GA. That will make it oh so sweet when we roll,in with six or seven boats and wear their butts out. I cant wait till Oct 13th......
    custer waded in amongst overwhelming odds but his problem was he wasnt prepared. :D custer underestimed his opponent and it cost him. not so with the sc nightstalkers. we aint underestimating them---------we're going prepared. yippie ki yi yea...........
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Dont make them mad beagler they my whoop us worse!! I was readin on the Ga board not many people know anything about night stalking there. Heck even Falcon poop said he hasnt gone in over a year. These Sc men go 3 and 4 times a week. There is one guy "OT" that goes 7 days a week when they are bitting. These guys are Experienced!! We havent got a chance. I think the best strategy would be to give them as much amber liquid as we can before they start fishing and hope they forget the weigh in!!! I have read they have a weakness for it! IT IS OUR ONLY CHANCE!!!

Post Thanks / Like

LOl,I will have to start some nightstalking myself since I am on the Lake every night fishing for blues,111 days straight so far.I have alot of light on last night and the bait abou floated my anchors up.Millions of small crappie size shad. 8)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E"
    Yall sandlappers talk about the Slabcrackers crowing. But I couldn't help but notice Big E has already but it down in his signature that yall are going to win this thing. I can't help but think yall are getting the Cart before the horse.:D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast