Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Attention Catfishermen!!

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Attention Catfishermen!!

I will not call anyone's name but I want to make very clear the fact we will not tolrerate any sideways comments from any members of this board.We have been posting here for years on end and have never had any trouble from members who could not get along. There has been an ongoing feud between a couple members that has led to trouble on other boards including members being banned etc...

We are a peaceful people here at crappie.com and to that end I am issuing this warning to all members of the SC forum....

If Rango or I feel like the tension between some members is making the experience uncomfortable for others we will not hesitate to ban you from this site for good. We value all the contributions from all members and dont want to see this happen to anyone , but if things continue to be ugly the hammer will fall. Please respect others and take an hour before responding to posts that offend you. We cant be on here constantly but we will delete any posts we see fit so leave the policing of others to us.

That said , everyone enjoy crappie.com and feel free to post about whatever fishing style you choose.

Eric
    Last edited by big "E"; 08-21-2007 at 07:27 AM.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.