Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rodeo

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rodeo

Anyone fishing Wateree Creek this Saturaday?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Team_Flopeye
    Anyone fishing Wateree Creek this Saturaday?
    well BIG CHAD aint cause ill be in bristal for the race but my main amigo pappy and my brother will and sat. night we had a great night so watch out flopeye you may need alot more tricks up your sleeve cause we had at lease 25 or more pounds with 3 fish. that might not be much but i'm not telling what we had with five fish at 12 o'clock.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BIG CHAD
    well BIG CHAD aint cause ill be in bristal for the race but my main amigo pappy and my brother will and sat. night we had a great night so watch out flopeye you may need alot more tricks up your sleeve cause we had at lease 25 or more pounds with 3 fish. that might not be much but i'm not telling what we had with five fish at 12 o'clock.:D
    I heard that.I will work on that,Last night I only landed one fish 36lbs.Took for ever to get a good bite.Bream head was the bait of choice last night.Good Luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Not me.

Rodger and myself are in a fight for a points race championship against some stiff competition on Wylie Friday night. We will either be eating steak Saturday night or licking our wounds!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

not me,tied up this weekend,good luck

Post Thanks / Like

I am so far behind on stuff around the house. The dry crunchy grass needs mowing or to be raked up. I can't decide which to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Still should be a great one I know of 10 entries.That added to the other peeps should be a great rodeo.Hope the catfish Gods will shine on us again.Didnt tonight,but thats ok.Tonight I got skunked.Maybe tomorrow on Day 112 will be better.I love this therphy,I love my doc for putting me on this.Watch out for new trash in Lake.It is everywhere.Water flowing from dam also changed times too.No longer the 10 o clock fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Well its rodeo time and its raining like crazy as always! They need to have one every Sat we need the rain!

Post Thanks / Like

1st place was 104lbs,Alot of big F/Ms Died 8( ,And I cant understand why.The last one we took alot of care to keep fish alive.Charlie was nice to weigh the fish on boat and we took back to the big deep water to release(I think It helps alot with water so hot).Well last night we were told that would have to release them at the landing.Then the others at weigh in did all but release the big F/ms full of row.I dont understand.Could someone please explain that.I hear there will be a One fish rodeo with fish being released alive coming real soon.Anyone ever fished the Flopeye crappie tourny?
    Last edited by Team_Flopeye; 08-26-2007 at 02:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

There will be 2 this month.Belltown store is having one,and the comp one will be on the 29th.Sign me up I might be late LOL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast