Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Preist Friday night!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Preist Friday night!!!!!

Trying to beat the heat, a buddy and I went to 4 corners Friday night, 8-17.
    Brought home 30 keepers with minnows. Boat was in 26' next to the channel at 55'. 2 lights and plenty of bait swarming. Not many dinks but a lot of 10-11" fish. Lost a couple of good fish at the boat. I'll have my net next time.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

AWESOME!!!! GREAT Catch for this heat, how were the bugs? Thats why I don't fish night the freaking skeet will carry you away.

Quacker

"You Can't Catch Fish From The Couch!!"

Post Thanks / Like

looks like i'm gonna have some time off...was thinking of doing a little night stalking myself - thanks for the info.
    I don't go Fishing...I go CATCHING!

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w36/Badi2de/

Post Thanks / Like

The only bugs that bothered us were the gnats when you had to use a light in the boat. The submersible lights keep the bugs to a minimum. Stay next to deep water.
    A big Saint Luis Rey cigar may have helped, too.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Hey I got one of them bug things you buy that is the size of a cell phone and use it when I am out at nite.They work wonderful for the bugs.Dont have any problems with any bugs at nite now.I got it for duckblind use and the nats in them during early seasons.
    I got on a good deal up near Springville Bottoms called a man about renting a cabin from him for a couple months during duck season and he told me to take it for 4 months for a real cheap price below a thousand dollars.Got place to park the bass boat and a place to park the duck boat under shelter private ramp on the property with dock.Now I just got to get sometime off work to work on my blinds and to fish and hunt now.Hope the crappie are turning on in Oct and Nov.
    http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/luckyshorses/?start=0[/url]
    Hook em and bring em in the boat.
    Boys look at them bouncing juggs lets get them in the boat.
    3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake SGT of Arms.