Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FishnLine

Post Thanks / Like

Default FishnLine

Let me ask you a question?
    I you were out in the middle of Lake fishing and your boat started sinking what would you do? Would you swim to shore ! Or would you go to the bottom with your boat !! Now we both know you'd save yourself and swim to shore.
    Well your in the same situation now.
    You know the Sandlapper chances of winning the clash is sinking.{after all were seeing signs of crews defecting}. So the choice is yours sink with the SC team or save yourself and come fish with the Slabcrackers. You'll be able to enjoy the sweet taste of victory while those that wish to sink taste the agony of defeat.
    You'll be fishing witht he greatest team in the Southeast. Makes you feel good doesn't it....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    I you were out in the middle of Lake fishing and your boat started sinking what would you do? Would you swim to shore ! Or would you go to the bottom with your boat !! Now we both know you'd save yourself and swim to shore.
    You know the Sandlapper chances of winning the clash is sinking.{after all were seeing signs of crews defecting}. So the choice is yours sink with the SC team or save yourself and come fish with the Slabcrackers. You'll be able to enjoy the sweet taste of victory while those that wish to sink taste the agony of defeat.
    You'll be fishing witht he greatest team in the Southeast. Makes you feel good doesn't it....
    Crews defecting???? Maybe some feel sorry for you and they are having mercy on your fishing souls.

It does feel good to be fishing with the greatest team in the southeast. That's why I'm staying right here! When the SC nightstalkers show up, ya'll will be running like a pack of scared dogs......we coming to get ya...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FishnLine
    Crews defecting???? Maybe some feel sorry for you and they are having mercy on your fishing souls.

It does feel good to be fishing with the greatest team in the southeast. That's why I'm staying right here! When the SC nightstalkers show up, ya'll will be running like a pack of scared dogs......we coming to get ya...
    Come on now face the trueth.. The defecters are just wanting to fish on the winning side...
    I'm afraid you got something mixed up when the Nightstalkers show up they'll be running like dogs with there tails tucked between there legs.
    You come on over to the winning side you'll have some good drink and you'll go home with your arms a hurting from pulling in slabs.
    I hate to see a good man like yourself embarassed at the weigh in..

Post Thanks / Like

Heck Beagler it wasnt long ago that our fearless leader the AL guide Falcon poop was talkin bout defectin. With all the defects we got I wouldnt crow to loud!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carpie
    Heck Beagler it wasnt long ago that our fearless leader the AL guide Falcon poop was talkin bout defectin. With all the defects we got I wouldnt crow to loud!
    Don't worry your head off about defecter on the Cracker team.
    Everyone I know of is looking forward to coming to Russell to send the Sandlappers packing. I just feel sorry for the Sandlappers and just wanting to give them a chance to be in the winners circle thats all.

Prospect Hill,N.C. LAKES, FALLS AND JORDAN
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re Clash

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    DON'T KNOW WHO WILL WIN CLASH, BUT THE LOSER ON THIS ONE WILL HAVE A TON OF CROW TO EAT. LOSER BETTER HAVE LOTS OF MEDS TO WASH IT DOWN.
    JERK THEM OUT BY DA ROOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carpie
    Only defectin 'round here is tha defect IN your haid! Our leaders are gabowman, beagler and myself. We only have one like you on the team so we will be fine.

Post Thanks / Like

only talk ive heard about defecting is coming from the cracker side of the river. the nightstalkers is fiercely loyal to their cause. were coming to ga as a team no matter how much you offer in the way of bribes to get our boys to switch sides. i can see the desperation in the posting coming from down across the river. any of you nightstalkers that lives in that area be real careful of strangers riding the roads with ga tags.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

:D
    Quote Originally Posted by rango
    only talk ive heard about defecting is coming from the cracker side of the river. the nightstalkers is fiercely loyal to their cause. were coming to ga as a team no matter how much you offer in the way of bribes to get our boys to switch sides. i can see the desperation in the posting coming from down across the river. any of you nightstalkers that lives in that area be real careful of strangers riding the roads with ga tags.
    :D :D :D Yeah better watch out we may try to poison you with our leaded mountain dew.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Attention Sc Nightstalkers---------do Not------i Repeat----do Not Buy Any Corn Squeezings From Anyone Toting A Ga Tag On Their Vehicle.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast