Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: bad start to a good day...

Post Thanks / Like

Default bad start to a good day...

woke up this am, looked at my watch. it said ten of five. so i got up, got dressed, brushed my tooth, :D, made a pot of coffee and set down at the puter and something dint look right. the time said ten after four. took another look at my watch and it also said ten after four. i hate it when that happens......
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Look on the bright side you gained an extra hour today you could use that to really polish up your tooth:D :D
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

anchorpuller is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Rango,

I found a friend for your dog. I know how lonely he gets when you go out fishing.. you know I'm such a tender heart. Anyway, I called her in the house and well.....the kitty took care of the rest.

All I can say is.. I tried.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by anchorpuller; 08-08-2007 at 06:51 AM. Reason: couldn't help it loved the picture!
    "Be Ye Fishers of Men" You catch them- He will clean them

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    woke up this am, looked at my watch. it said ten of five. so i got up, got dressed, brushed my tooth, :D, made a pot of coffee and set down at the puter and something dint look right. the time said ten after four. took another look at my watch and it also said ten after four. i hate it when that happens......
    That's bad, but what I really hate is to wake up on Monday thinking it's Sunday. I did that a couple of weeks ago.

Post Thanks / Like

back when i was working (ugg) carrying the mail, i got up one morning, got dressed and went to work at the clover po. i thought when i got there the parking lot looked different. walked in the back door, and all the clerks was there breaking down mail and some rural carriers (who was notorious for working off the clock) was casing their mail. they all looked at me and asked why id come in. to work i said...:D. they informed me that that particular day was a holiday. no mail service. that was like finding a $50.00 bill on the street......took me a long long time to live that one down.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by anchorpuller
    Hey Rango,

I found a friend for your dog. I know how lonely he gets when you go out fishing.. you know I'm such a tender heart. Anyway, I called her in the house and well.....the kitty took care of the rest.

All I can say is.. I tried.
    looks like your dog got the worse end of that deal. id say the flower was well fertilized tho...:D