Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Foam Rubber?

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Foam Rubber?

Since I aint been anywhere to look, do any of you guys know where I can buy sheets of 1/2" foam rubber? I got a couple minnow tanks that needs insulating and I figured on gluing this on the outside of the tanks to keep water cooler in the tanks. I got a little 25 gal. already like this but I bought it that way and wanted tpo do my 55 gal. minnow tanks the same way. Lowes or Home Depot?!? Anybody seen what I am talking about?
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

I sent you a pm.

Post Thanks / Like

Bowman,you can get some stuff at wal-mart in the camping section but its blue,I think its a sleeping bag pad.If you know someone who works for a commercial heating and air,they have some good black foam,bout 1 inch thick,I dont know where they get it though.
    HEY,,WATCH THAT YELLOW ROD

Post Thanks / Like

I was going to suggest the same black foam that insulators use , find somebody that works around big plants & they can get thier hands on some BUT now that Bearclaw mention it, it is very simular to the sleeping pads used in camping