Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Friday Night at Douglas!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Friday Night at Douglas!

Well we tried it again..we tried a new spot and it looked awfully promising early but the bite was few and far between. We caught a total of about 20-25 with only about 13 keepers. A lot of small ones for some reason. I've heard a lot of people talkin about the fall crappie bite...I'm going to try it this year in between my deer hunting....I just gotta add to my crappie knowledge bank now....how to fish for fall crappie...gosh i gotta lot to learn!! May God Bless you guys!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thats not a bad night. Could have been worse

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah you could have sit baCK AND WATCHED CHARGER CATCH ALL THE BASS,lol :D

Post Thanks / Like

Default what??

You mean Charger took you to his honey hole and all you did was watch him catch the fish?? You have got to take advantage of oppurtunity's like that!! It for sure wasn't a bad night but we did fish from 5pm on friday evening until 2pm on saturday afternoon...we did fish for a few bass in between that time though

EAST TENN. DOUGLAS CHEROKEE LOUDON TELLICO WATTS BAR
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SavedByGrace
    You mean Charger took you to his honey hole and all you did was watch him catch the fish?? You have got to take advantage of oppurtunity's like that!! It for sure wasn't a bad night but we did fish from 5pm on friday evening until 2pm on saturday afternoon...we did fish for a few bass in between that time though
    no chance of me getting in the boat with you couldnt stand the hours

Post Thanks / Like

Default haha

I left out a minor detail that we went back to the truck and took a snooze for about 3 hours...our plan was to catch the limit fairly quick and then do a little bassin afterwards...buuuut as usual....the fish had something else in mind....we also did a lot of boat riding on saturday, just tryin to learn the lake a little bit better!!