Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Aug 8th will 100Days

Post Thanks / Like

Default Aug 8th will 100Days

Fishing on lake Wateree alteast 4hrs min,and only skunked once,Alot of fish fish days spending as many as 48 hrs straight catfishing.Got P/b and over 40 close r over 20lbrs.One 24 lb Blue tonight took Gator and His dad out.Have 14 people with there P/B on my old tub.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Team_Flopeye
    Fishing on lake Wateree alteast 4hrs min,and only skunked once,Alot of fish fish days spending as many as 48 hrs straight catfishing.Got P/b and over 40 close r over 20lbrs.One 24 lb Blue tonight took Gator and His dad out.Have 14 people with there P/B on my old tub.
    You are living the dream flopeye. I for one am living vicariously through your adventures. Hopefully the day is coming that will find me on my hundredth day of consecutive fishing. For now long strings of working days in a row is all I got to look forward to.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

I got bud to drive me to get motor (THANKS DROPLINE)got home shad car had a flat,so got ride from girl that I took out last night.Gate was locked.Came back home tired to call them &$%&*@$^ at the hunt club.No luck,Had some Master lock keys so went to try my luck.Keys didnt work.Came home agian,took old ladys truck to buds house got his moped.I drove it thru woods to get to boat.Had 2 bream,got to Lake and set up on honey hole st 11:20,landed a 34 inch FAT MALE BLUE,( at 12ocolck)No water runnning.bait getting low missed two slow bites,then here came granddaddy,about wore me out 24 mintue fight,another BIG FAT BLUE,38inches plus.Wife called and I went to leave...Guess what? My dumb-butt had ran all my batteries down again.LMFAO what a dumbA.Paddled toon to dock and rode moped home.I love this lake,sometimes life is hard,but them big blues make it all better.It 3:04 now,got to go get a cold beer.I fished hard,or worked hard to fish.Think I need one! Hey lets have a rodeo where you hav to paddle in to weigh in,Heck its not going to be much over 100 degrees this week,I bet it rains Sat for tourny.

Post Thanks / Like

Day 99 was GREAT big fish all night,herring was good for smal ones,big bread or warmouths and lg mouth minnow size was off the chain,Got two small bites and neither of us wold get up to getg it.SHOT R BEER RULE IS TOUGH on every fish!Just finishing up from the trip,might have anew old partner Sat.I will drive to stop snd sleep,snd give orders.Like pass me a beer I am dyeing back here.THink Ac will be installed the redneck way. look out fron genarator float 100 ft from boat.

Post Thanks / Like

108 and still going...This was a couple days ago last big fish. http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ngwFlop022.flv Over 1000lbs of Blues,90% released,frez full.All big Blues released.
    Last edited by Team_Flopeye; 08-18-2007 at 12:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

day 110 was alot of fun ,but no big fish,One 6lber ...good night,going to dream about the big 110+ blue from Wateree.

Post Thanks / Like

Got two guys that will be putting big trees in the honey holes tomorrow.8) This should help out the fishing on the wall,and in the wateree triangle.(2) 40 foot Cedar trees will be there tomorrow night.Be careful,send sonor pic if you get some Please. This will slow down them drifters.I got to get me one of them depth finders one day.Big Blues would look good on one.

Post Thanks / Like

a good depth finder would show you that there are already plenty of debris and cover along the rock wall already,just a thought before you throw more junk into the river

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slab_hunter_29730
    a good depth finder would show you that there are already plenty of debris and cover along the rock wall already,just a thought before you throw more junk into the river
    Depth finder,we lost our prop on a rope for depth.Never get hung there,you must be in the wrong hole.I am fishing the one with fish in it.Too late,this is the folks from Flopeyes Lake as much or more than anyone.They have fished it for 40+ yrs.I pick up all the trash and moved the tree that trashed alot of boaters just out of the wall.I am one of the care takers of the lake and do pick up trash everyday b4 fishing.I beleave in good Karma.Dont be a hater.Please.I am posting info on the lake for other to use If you dont agree start your own post PLEASE!I will be on the creek everyday from now on.Stop in and lets talk some night.I am out alone most nights.8)
    Last edited by Team_Flopeye; 08-21-2007 at 04:26 AM.