Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chargers new camper

EAST TENN. DOUGLAS CHEROKEE LOUDON TELLICO WATTS BAR
    Post Thanks / Like

Default chargers new camper

went with charger this afternoon to pick up his new camper we had a few problems nothing real major for some reason people wanted to blow their horns an wave at us i attached a picture i took before we started home
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sinkum
    went with charger this afternoon to pick up his new camper we had a few problems nothing real major for some reason people wanted to blow their horns an wave at us i attached a picture i took before we started home
    :D :D :D :D :D Now thats funny.Nice even load you have there bro.

Post Thanks / Like

Aint as bad as it looks. Put her in 4 wheel drive, but for some reason, the front tires kept spinning. Lookin back at it, I think I shoulda mounted the fifth wheel up on top.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charger4404spd
    Aint as bad as it looks. Put her in 4 wheel drive, but for some reason, the front tires kept spinning. Lookin back at it, I think I shoulda mounted the fifth wheel up on top.:D
    ROFL you just ain't right....gotta luv the southern style.Keep makin me laugh hero.I'm still waiting to meet you fellers from tn someday to fish.(but remind me to hire my own transportation if I ever get me acamper j/k bro. I luv reading you all's stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

if i have to ride on the hood telling you which way to steer when you bring it to the fish fry you are going to have to get me some goggles the bugs are murder on your eyes

Post Thanks / Like

I'll bring you some toothpicks tomorrow for all the bugs in you teeth. I knew once you set on the hood that the front tires would quit spinning:D

Post Thanks / Like

You know I was thinking, when that waste hose opened up in Sevierville and that brown stuff plastered all over that old womans car, I shoulda at least offered to take it to the car wash. Wouldnt have been so bad if she hadnt of turn the wipers on and smeared the windshield. I really dont believe she would have hit that cop car if she hadnt.
    How did I know that holding tank was full of crap? Literally

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

You know I was thinking, when that waste hose opened up in Sevierville and that brown stuff plastered all over that old womans car, I shoulda at least offered to take it to the car wash. Wouldnt have been so bad if she hadnt of turn the wipers on and smeared the windshield. I really dont believe she would have hit that cop car if she hadnt.
    How did I know that holding tank was full of crap? Literally
    i know i cant believe they wanted to say it was your fault for causing that 14 car pileup i bet the lexus that little ole lady hit was an expensive car i know it was a stinky situation till the sanitation department showed up sure hope you dont get a bill for that:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sinkum
    sure hope you dont get a bill for that:D

I dont think I will........I gave them your name:rolleyes:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast