Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappiefest seminar's

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappiefest seminar's

From the day we started Organizing this get to gether. My phones been ringing off the hook. My PM's been full everyday I'm even getting letters in the mail from fellow Georgians. ANd with just cause I might add.

Here's some dates and time for you Sandlappers. Friday oct 12th at 4 pm. Friday night midnight and saturday morning the 13th at 6 am.

We will be holding seminars for you Sandlappers. You'll get to see PIc. Of Crappie as well as Live ones. This will show you all what we are fishing for and what you can bring to the scales.

Thanks
    Beagler
    Last edited by beagler; 08-01-2007 at 11:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

if you guys need some pros to show you how and what fer, feel free to ask one of us sc nightstalkers to help out.......:D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

I've heard y'all are getting a pro team together. and Carpies the head of it.
    Y'all are leading that poor boy astray. Filling his head with dreams only to get his hopes dashed.
    Last edited by beagler; 08-01-2007 at 06:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    if you guys need some pros to show you how and what fer, feel free to ask one of us sc nightstalkers to help out.......:D
    hell, im gettin tired of giving out free fishing lessons :D
    FIRST YA KILL IT, THEN YA EAT IT..:D
    Current Carolina Cup holders
    Current GA trophy holders
    BEWARE!! SC NIGHTSTALKER....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bambam
    Come on now. You mean you want folks to pay for lessons. Whats the lesson anyway how to make victory laps around the lake after you catch a 5oz crappie.
    It's going to be our pleasure to send you folks home witht he crying towel.
    Your coming to get whipped folks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bambam
    come oct bam, well give em a lesson thats gonna stick in their craw.....
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure there will be enough good old Ga. boys that can professionally hold seminars for you Sandlappers. If there is enough interest from you guys me and Smitty and Beagler will line 'em up for you. We can get started with the correct way of launching a boat, manuevering a boat at night, correct way to anchor a boat, getting "set up" during a night stalk, "how to set drags" on your fishing reels (something I'm sure you guys dont have to do catching dinks all the time). Next we'll move you into a seminar named "Water Wise" which should help you read a map and keep from getting lost during the clash getting you back to the boat ramp before morning. We can set up a spot on the ramp to even show you how to stick a minner. You guys just post what you'd like to learn and we'll get it mall lined up to get you educated so we can have a little competition anyway. Wont be much fun without that. All those free seminars atleast you Lappers can go back home and tell your families that you got your $10 worth from the Ga./Carolina clash. Cause that's about all you'll be taking home with ya!!!!!!:D
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.