Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feeling like an adopted son of the South

Post Thanks / Like

Default Feeling like an adopted son of the South

I guess because I have shown some interest in the homicidal commeraderie
    generated between ya all and the Vidalia Onion Crew, my private messaging has been ringin off the hook from Georgia and I can only say them boys are pretty relaxed and I get the feeling that the Clash is in the bag and a foregone thought far as they are concerned. I even heard mention of just routine leisure activities on their part leading up to to the Clash like going to Braves games and attending dogfights. One member from Georgia said the only clash controversy was whose mantle the trophy would rest on.

Now I dont want ya all thinkin I am stirring the pot. I am trying to show
    non-favoritism and send crucial clash info as I, as an outsider, get it to both sides.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

im a thinking they thinking that they think they got this thing all sewed up from the thoughts they think. its good that they at least can think, but they gonna have to do more than think come oct 13th. thinkin wont put fish in the weigh in bucket. actions speak louder than words and when the sc nightstalkers go to work on the night of oct 13th, them boys are gonna choke on ther thoughts. the thinking will be over and the disbeleif will lead em to start gaggin on their thoughts when they realize they been thinking wrong . the poor fellers. they got a couple months to bask in their thoughts then reality will set in......
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing I'm a thinking is what your a thinking when y'all fizzle.
    Then y'alls thinking will be thinking what y'all will say then.
    Y'all will be thinking while you drive past Russell and end up at heaven knows where from your thinking.
    I'm a thinking enjoy your victory over the Gummy Bears think on it hard.
    Because your a thinking like I'm a thinking that it's your last victory.
    Now aren't you a thinking like I'm a thinking.

Post Thanks / Like

Shoer

Weve decided where the Clash Trophy will reside after the Clash.
    When it is done it will be transported by armed guard to a bank vault. The morning of the clash it will be removed and transported to the Park and kept under armed guard. Of the course the Slabcrackers can touch it and admire it. After the CLash it will be transported by armed guard to the State Capital. The Ga gov. will throw a victory celebration with a speach and all the trimmings. The clash trophy will remain in the State Capital where all Georgians can go and admire it. Of course it will be under armed guard at the Capital.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    The only thing I'm a thinking is what your a thinking when y'all fizzle.
    Then y'alls thinking will be thinking what y'all will say then.
    Y'all will be thinking while you drive past Russell and end up at heaven knows where from your thinking.
    I'm a thinking enjoy your victory over the Gummy Bears think on it hard.
    Because your a thinking like I'm a thinking that it's your last victory.
    Now aren't you a thinking like I'm a thinking.
    Ya'll ain't thinking, ya'll are wishing. When we get done fishing (and not thinking) you'll be ready to sell your boat, because you'll be ashamed to be seen on the water again. This will be such a historical moment, the corps of engineers will put a sc nightstalkers flag on the SC side of Russell, to remind you of the night of the clash, just incase you decide to hit the water again.

hawkman is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    im a thinking they thinking that they think they got this thing all sewed up from the thoughts they think. its good that they at least can think, but they gonna have to do more than think come oct 13th. thinkin wont put fish in the weigh in bucket. actions speak louder than words and when the sc nightstalkers go to work on the night of oct 13th, them boys are gonna choke on ther thoughts. the thinking will be over and the disbeleif will lead em to start gaggin on their thoughts when they realize they been thinking wrong . the poor fellers. they got a couple months to bask in their thoughts then reality will set in......
    I thought that was what you said...
    Crappie fishing is my lighthouse of sanity in an insane world,
    It keeps me from crashing on the rocky shores of everyday life.
    Crappie.com is my beacon of light!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FishnLine
    Ya'll ain't thinking, ya'll are wishing. When we get done fishing (and not thinking) you'll be ready to sell your boat, because you'll be ashamed to be seen on the water again. This will be such a historical moment, the corps of engineers will put a sc nightstalkers flag on the SC side of Russell, to remind you of the night of the clash, just incase you decide to hit the water again.
    I'm a thinking that the S.C. Flag and the NIghtstalkers Flag will be hung upside down by the Corps. I'm a thinking you S.C. Boys are going to finally get to see what a slab looks like in person. After all y'all have just seen pictures of them . But be patient come the 13th you'll see plenty caught by the Slabcrackers. Thats what I'm thinking and knowing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    Shoer

Weve decided where the Clash Trophy will reside after the Clash.
    When it is done it will be transported by armed guard to a bank vault. The morning of the clash it will be removed and transported to the Park and kept under armed guard. Of the course the Slabcrackers can touch it and admire it. After the CLash it will be transported by armed guard to the State Capital. The Ga gov. will throw a victory celebration with a speach and all the trimmings. The clash trophy will remain in the State Capital where all Georgians can go and admire it. Of course it will be under armed guard at the Capital.
    That sounds like a dignified, proper location for it to take up residency if you fellers git it.
    None of my business since I am not from Georgia but it would seem to me worth checkin out if you do win the trophy, maybe you could get a likeness of it etched into Stone Mountain near where that carving of Tom Glavine,
    Lynard Skynard, & Grandpa Jones is.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

Too much thinking......not enough catching!:D CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by horseshoer
    That sounds like a dignified, proper location for it to take up residency if you fellers git it.
    None of my business since I am not from Georgia but it would seem to me worth checkin out if you do win the trophy, maybe you could get a likeness of it etched into Stone Mountain near where that carving of Tom Glavine,
    Lynard Skynard, & Grandpa Jones is.
    Your useing the word if shoer. It's not if it's when we win.
    I do like your idea of having it etched in Stone . I'm sure the Gov will take that into consideration.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast