Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Angry Boater!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Angry Boater!!

Check out today's Voice of the People in the Herald. It seems that C. Miller don't like us fishermen!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how Mr. Miller would like a nice size creek chub up side his head by accident of course? There aint nothing worse than some jack ass flying by when you are trying to fish. It should be a manditory law that if they come with in casting distance they are fair game. Bout 20 years me and a budy were fishing in Singelton crk. in 3-4 ft of water when this boat pulling a skeer came by twice the third time my buddy drew back with an ale. They got the message.

Post Thanks / Like

I got a feeling this is directed at me from a man who was being pulled sking by his wife who was driving the boat in Little Allison Creek a couple of weeks ago.

For Mr. Miller, yes, that was the "YOUR NUMBER ONE" finger I was showing you and your wife.

Post Thanks / Like

this dude surely has problems and they are not boater related,sounds like he needs a mental health evaluation and when he gets that cured i think he needs to find himself a new body of water for pleasure boaters,maybe in another country

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

thats why i LOVE monticello its strictlly a fishing lake. you cant ski, swim, and no jet skies. the most people youll see are fishing people just like all of us, camping with there families. just enjoying the great outdoors. thats why i hope they never change there rules, but im kinda scared cause they are building three new subdivisitions and you know all those rich people are not going to pay 300 thousand for a house on a lake that you cant swim, or ski am i right?

Post Thanks / Like

I’ll leave this to your imagination why this was presented to me. Hee,He
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    CVA62.....64-68

Post Thanks / Like

i read the article. that feller has a serious attitude problem.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...