Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I have created a monster

Post Thanks / Like

Default I have created a monster

Last week I took my wife catfishing with me on Wateree where we spend our summers. She loves it. We fished wednesday, Thursday and Saturday night. On Saturday she caught a 20lb blue and wanted to save it to show her Dad, but I wanted to return it to the depths. She finally agreed after we got it weighed and we put him back. Yesterday I went to church and then to the office to work a while. Lo and Behold when I got back yesterday afternoon she was gone in the boat bream fishing to catch bait.
    Now I am wondering will I ever get the peace and tranquility of fishing alone again. Just kidding, we are having a good time. Next I am going to get her hooked up with a few striper when we can devote a late night. Which is hard to do with younguns.
    Now I can just teach her to do the fish cleaning.
    Last edited by Jebsdaddy; 07-23-2007 at 01:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome! That is what fishing is all about.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Buying Christmas, birthday, and anniversary presents just got a LOT easier....

Post Thanks / Like

hey bo if you can get her to help you clean the fish bo you got it made. my wife used to fish with me but i think she done that just to hook me cause now i couldnt pay her to fish with me(ha ha)well congrats hey get her to fish that tournament sat night she will love that. BIG CHAD out.