Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carl

Post Thanks / Like

Default Carl

I just wanted to know how it feels to know your on a loosing team. I'm sure by now the trueth is sinking in.Your getting nevious I can tell by your posts. Your hands are sweaty. Your having nightmares. You and FishnLine can save yourself the agony of defeat and the peace of mind by coming to join up with the Winners.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    I just wanted to know how it feels to know your on a loosing team. I'm sure by now the trueth is sinking in.Your getting nevious I can tell by your posts. Your hands are sweaty. Your having nightmares. You and FishnLine can save yourself the agony of defeat and the peace of mind by coming to join up with the Winners.
    So, So true Admiral!! We are hoping we're worthy enough to join up with Rango and the other nitestalkers. After all we have to qualify with 20 pounds for 6 fish the week before the clash or he may not want us and tell us we have to sit this clash out !!:p
    I would hate to miss the clash just because we did'nt qualify but we don't want to hold the Sandlappers back. :o If we don't make it because of failing to qualify, I'll still be glad to give you some pointers afterward so maybe in a couple years you "Peachies" will possibly be able to make a serious challange.
    You can P.M. me anytime after the "Peachies" crash and burn and we'll set up a couple appointments for ya.
    Happiness is a belt fed weapon.

Some people have heroes that wear capes.
    MY heroes wear kevlar vests embossed with the Eagle, Globe and Anchor

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Palmer
    So, So true Admiral!! We are hoping we're worthy enough to join up with Rango and the other nitestalkers. After all we have to qualify with 20 pounds for 6 fish the week before the clash or he may not want us and tell us we have to sit this clash out !!:p
    I would hate to miss the clash just because we did'nt qualify but we don't want to hold the Sandlappers back. :o If we don't make it because of failing to qualify, I'll still be glad to give you some pointers afterward so maybe in a couple years you "Peachies" will possibly be able to make a serious challange.
    You can P.M. me anytime after the "Peachies" crash and burn and we'll set up a couple appointments for ya.
    The impression I'm getting from Rango is he's having second thoughts about the Clash. I think he's about ready to abort the Sandlappers and come over to the winning side. He wouldn't say it of course. But don't be surprised if he left you all high and dry to save his own skin.

Post Thanks / Like

The impression I'm getting from Rango is he's having second thoughts about the Clash. I think he's about ready to abort the Sandlappers and come over to the winning side. He wouldn't say it of course. But don't be surprised if he left you all high and dry to save his own skin.
    i aint having second thoughts beagler. im in a striper mode right now. when i get em outta my system, ill be back to shaming you crackers again...:D. its tough fishing through the week right now since it gets dark so late and the crew has to work and we dont get much time for nightstalking through the week before they have to come in and the weekends with all the green carpers and water lice running pell mell on the water, i dont care much for bein a possible target for one them high speed rockets on a friday or saturday night.. I dont know about being a leader. alls i know is ill be there with the beast with the rest of the sc nightstalkers, any one of which can more than likely out fish me, even tho ill probably be the worst of the sc gang as far as catching slabs, ill still be 500% better than anything the crackers can come up with....:D:D:D:D be patient. good things comes to he who waits and come october we coming to ga to releive you of your clash trophy and ten dollar bills so you wont have to worry about keeping up with em anymore.....
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Wishful thinking beagler. The truth is, you are getting nervous and are trying to make us feel sorry for you, so we will come fish on your side and help you win. Reality is sinking in and you are beginning to realize there is no chance of defeating the SC Nightstalkers, but don't worry yourself too much, we'll try to be easy on you and make it as painless as we can. After all, we want to take your money and trophy's in the future as well, so we don't want you to go into shock after the weight in.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think you gots to worry about Rango not being there on the S.C. side. He is the team leader and he's the one that will not let you be a South Carolina Sandlapper If you can't catch 6 Crappie that weigh 20 pounds once a year. It's sorta like the Police qualifying at the range once a year if you know what I mean. :D
    That is why there is always a new team evolving. Just ask Carpie he knows what going on and just how bad you "Peachies" will crash and burn. :p :p

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not worried about y'all coming to beat us. I'm prepared win loose or draw. However I don't think it's going to be a draw. I do think the wieghts are going to be close I'll take a guess and say within 1 pound of each other. I think it's going to go down to the wire. I don't think either side is goina run away with the clash. As a matter of fact I'm willing to say that which ever side catchs the big fish push that side over the top.
    I don't know where Ga team leaders are . They must be taking a vacaction before the Clash.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know where Ga team leaders are . They must be taking a vacaction before the Clash.
    gabowman has been putting out bamboo condo's and such and I've been come behind him and moving them to the SC side. I sure would appreciate it if he would use less weight. :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FishnLine
    gabowman has been putting out bamboo condo's and such and I've been come behind him and moving them to the SC side. I sure would appreciate it if he would use less weight. :D :D
    He has to make the heavy. Or else them waves from the Green Carp guy will knockem over.:D

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not worried about y'all coming to beat us. I'm prepared win loose or draw. However I don't think it's going to be a draw. I do think the wieghts are going to be close I'll take a guess and say within 1 pound of each other. I think it's going to go down to the wire. I don't think either side is goina run away with the clash. As a matter of fact I'm willing to say that which ever side catchs the big fish push that side over the top.
    Admiral Beagler!!!! I knows you be from Georgia but sooner or later you gots to figger it out.... The other "Admirals aren't talking because they bes busy moving over to the winning side. Leave them sheep alone and start packing.!!!! We'll have you converted real soon. :p :p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast