Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sandlapper Beagles

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sandlapper Beagles

I was looking at a Beagle Bd and thought I'd take a look at the Beagles that Folks have for sale. I looked through 4 pages and seen one from S.C. That fellow was goin on how well this dog ran how pretty he was and he was the best Beagle on Gods Green Earth. Then he went on say that the only reason he was selling him was because he had a over bite. MMMMM here s a Sandlappper now telling me how pretty of a dog he had then telling me he had a deformed mouth. I seen pics of the hound kind of mangy looking to me.
    Just got me to thinking do you all have over bite

Post Thanks / Like

GA Beagles
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

:D :D :D

Them things look more like a Redbone coon hound to me. Wherever they came from they should be shot. Probably Sandlapper breeding though there's the over bite.

Post Thanks / Like

My Grandson just seen them pics . He said they were Ugly.
    I told him there names were Rango, Fishnline and Carl.

Post Thanks / Like

You guys know that in some cases looks dont matter.Remember that when you GA guys in the brand new shiney boat gets a whoopin from a old faded out,skint up SC boat.
    HEY,,WATCH THAT YELLOW ROD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bearclaw
    You guys know that in some cases looks dont matter.Remember that when you GA guys in the brand new shiney boat gets a whoopin from a old faded out,skint up SC boat.
    WHo's fishen out of a Brand new Boat. I'm fishen out of a 12 ft Jon Boat. Remember that when I bring the winners in. Beside it looks to me like most of the S.C. team has already went and admitted defeat. According to the folks that's responding to the thrread who;s bringing a boat.

I kind of got to get a half way decent account of the nubers of boats that will be there so I can go once again and talk to the Park Rangers . But with the numbers I'm getting so far I won't have to make the extra trip over there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    WHo's fishen out of a Brand new Boat. I'm fishen out of a 12 ft Jon Boat. Remember that when I bring the winners in. Beside it looks to me like most of the S.C. team has already went and admitted defeat. According to the folks that's responding to the thrread who;s bringing a boat.

I kind of got to get a half way decent account of the nubers of boats that will be there so I can go once again and talk to the Park Rangers . But with the numbers I'm getting so far I won't have to make the extra trip over there.
    i aint worried about how many of our guys show up at the clash. it aint gonna take many of us to settle this thing. as the time draws near, the sc boys will start sharpening their hooks.......
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

most the sc boys speak softly and carry a big stick.....
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

WE georgian's don't have to worry about getting ready "We were born Ready"
    Come Oct there's going to be one State that can claim there undefeated and that's going to be Goergia.
    At the bottom of my posts I'll redo it and it will say Geogia the Southeast Crappie Champions. It's goina look good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    My Grandson just seen them pics . He said they were Ugly.
    I told him there names were Rango, Fishnline and Carl.
    Now, Now Beagler, tell your Grandson the trueth..... Carl don't gots no teeth so one of ain't me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happiness is a belt fed weapon.

Some people have heroes that wear capes.
    MY heroes wear kevlar vests embossed with the Eagle, Globe and Anchor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast