Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Bout Ceder Creek?

Post Thanks / Like

Default How Bout Ceder Creek?

just want to know how the big cats are doing in and around ceder creek. im planning on going next saturday and would like to know whats working there at night. any advice is good advice, BIG CHAD out.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Chad, if they are generating power, try behind the dam with live shad. If no current, go down the chanel to the deep hole and try there. I marked loads of fish in the hole but it was about noon and hot as a match. They wern't interested in any food I was able to get to them. Shad, nitecrawlers, and minnows.

Maybe they will get active after dark. Post up what you do
    I don't fish because I want to, I fish because I HAVE to !

Moma tried real hard.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cedar Creek Help..

Hey Big Chad...You better get some help before next Sat. Some of them guys gonna take your gravy money this time...May be an old Fat Guy ,if Mama lets him out that weekend.Her birthday and may not can make it..Gotta keep peace in the house first then fish..When she o.k. of course.

Post Thanks / Like

As far last night it SUCKED for me.Jason said he got 1 18 lber,I fished for 8 hours with only one bite.Had all the good bait.Just no hungry fish.The only fish caught was about 2ozs,it was eating my bait and had already broke someones line r had been cut off.The little bugger had a small hook down deep and a 4 to 5 inch pc of line was tied around my hook.Strangest catch of my life,got a good laugh from it,and called it a night.

Post Thanks / Like

is there a tournament down there next Staurday??? If so let us know what the details are...
    Cattamer.com

Post Thanks / Like

yea chad,better watch out for them green brothers,they will be there prepping for the august carolina catmen tourney,i think they owe you one

Post Thanks / Like

Updated: 12:35 AM EDT on July 21, 2007, Temp: 72.1 °F, Wind Chill: N/A °F, Dew Point: 68 °F, Humidity: 86%, Pressure: 29.18 in. (Steady), Conditions: Partly Cloudy, Wind: Calm, Visibility: 9.0 miles.....wELL It was a heck of a trip.Thought I did good missing the rain,cooled down nice,got plenty bait.Setup and got the ten o'clock fish.It was 32 inches and a pretty white male blue.Noticed my light was dim.I said to myself time to go in.Well you guessed it dead battery.Well I had a spare,so I didnt worry.hooked it up and it was dead.so hooked both of them together,still wouldnt spin it fast enough to crank.Ever paddled a 24ft toon a mile? It sucked!Thank God the water wasnt running I would have never made it to neighbor cabin.
    Talked to Mike on phone and he was catching fish at ten also,He got 3 nice blues in Fishing Creek tonight.Is there going to be a rodeo tomorrow at Wateree? Good Night I am beat!

Post Thanks / Like

I had a guy get a 35 and another an 18 on the boat last night. Big fish came around 7 pm just as the squall passed. We caught a number of good eatin' size fish drifting about 18 fish overall but the big fish bite was pretty slow. My guys were great sports and released the big fish following having their pic taken.

I was up the river arm. Did not know you were having trouble. Please call out next time--green Crest 21 footer. Water ran on and off but the bite was disconnected from the flow for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Is there gone be any room left in Cedar Creek for a 19' center console during the Catmen tourny?

Post Thanks / Like

nope-----------

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast