Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: if it wernt for bad luck.......

Post Thanks / Like

Default if it wernt for bad luck.......

ot called me day before yesterday, wanting me to go on a nightstalk with him. hed put a new prop on his boat and wanted to try it out. not being one to go against a gut feeling, i declined his offer and he took his wife kim. at 9pm he called me. he was broke down on the lake not far from the landing. said his prop wasnt spinning with the drive shaft. i told him id come look at it the next day to see if i could help solve his problem. he called me back the next day and said hed figgered the problem out. seems hed put something back on backwards and things was now good to go. he wanted me to go with him on a nightstalk with him last night. that old gut feeling come back and again i declined his offer, prefering to spend my evening at home with my hand wrapped around a good cold amber than a rod in this heat. got another call from him last night. seems hed run over a steak knife in the road and busted one his trailer tires and dint have a lug wrench to fit the lug nuts. shortly a freind of his come by and luckily had a wrench and got it changed for him and he was finally happily on his way to the lake to meet two of his friends to go on a nightstalk. i sure hope that boy caught some fish after all this. i told him i predicted hed catch 7 crappie and 11 wp. :D cant wait to hear his story ....:D:D:D:D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like ot's having a time! I hope his fishing went better than his trips to and from.