Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: lake Russell

Post Thanks / Like

Default lake Russell

:D just woundering if any of yall were catching any crappie at night let me know what yall have!!!:D
    Deerhunter15

Post Thanks / Like

I was out sat night. and it was slow. The biggest I caught went 1 pd 1oz that was about it. The other boats headed in at about 11 by 12; 20 the parking lot at the ramp was empty. It's been slow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagler
    I was out sat night. and it was slow. The biggest I caught went 1 pd 1oz that was about it. The other boats headed in at about 11 by 12; 20 the parking lot at the ramp was empty. It's been slow.
    Admiral Beagler... sounds like that is a normal catch for you. Sure hope you can improve soon :p The poor "Peachies" are goin' down in flames :D I can see it now. Dinks won't get it done...don't forget Rango has a map now.
    I really will hate to see you be the only one on the Ga. team weighing in anything. You can always leave your boat at the house, I'll make room for ya on mine right next to Gabowman. Will 16 rodholders on your side of the boat be enough or will you want more? We'll be having Ribeyes and baked potatos on the grill to help pass the time while we be teaching you the fine art of S.C. nitestalkin. Holler if you get all nervous and want to jump teams over to the Sandlappers. :p :p :D :D
    Happiness is a belt fed weapon.

Some people have heroes that wear capes.
    MY heroes wear kevlar vests embossed with the Eagle, Globe and Anchor

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Palmer
    Admiral Beagler... sounds like that is a normal catch for you. Sure hope you can improve soon :p The poor "Peachies" are goin' down in flames :D I can see it now. Dinks won't get it done...don't forget Rango has a map now.
    I really will hate to see you be the only one on the Ga. team weighing in anything. You can always leave your boat at the house, I'll make room for ya on mine right next to Gabowman. Will 16 rodholders on your side of the boat be enough or will you want more? We'll be having Ribeyes and baked potatos on the grill to help pass the time while we be teaching you the fine art of S.C. nitestalkin. Holler if you get all nervous and want to jump teams over to the Sandlappers. :p :p :D :D
    Carl Rango getting a map was bound to happen sooner or later. After all there's one posted at the entrance to the Park. So him getting a map is no big deal.
    I thank you for inviteing me to a ribeye on your yahct, But I plan on filling up at the fishfry. Beside I'm a meat cutter I don't eat ribeyes I eat Tenderloin.
    Also I'm afraid I might get sick on your big boat. After all I fish out of 12ft Jon boat with a 8 hp motor. So you were a wrong a few posts ago when you said it was a 10ft carp boat it's really 12ft. But as we all know boats don't catch fish.
    There's one thing I have notice since Crappiefest has been planned there's a lot more new folks from N/E. Georgia signing on and asking about Lake Russell. Kind of getting me to wonder.
    Who knows could I be leaving out some information is my fishing reports. Maybe even sending them by P.M. to people.
    Me jump ship! I'd rather jump on the back of a Gator. You comen to beat us but you ain't going to.
    Remember the words I'm saying to you now Carl. Save yourself come over to the winning team. When the pics gets snapped the 14th of Oct. if your with Ga you'll be in the winners pics.
    Last edited by beagler; 07-17-2007 at 09:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Beagler, getting an map and knowing how to read it are two different things. Besides maps don't catch fish ay more than boats do.......
    Birddog,

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by birddog
    Hey Beagler, getting an map and knowing how to read it are two different things. Besides maps don't catch fish ay more than boats do.......
    Well said Birddog
    Last edited by beagler; 07-18-2007 at 10:43 PM.