Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: BIRMINGHAM BOAT SHOW message for Skiptomylou

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default BIRMINGHAM BOAT SHOW message for Skiptomylou

Consider getting a small 10 by 10 booth at the Birmingham Boat Show. It has been here in the winter for over 30 years. It will be held in late Jan-early Feb 2008. A period of 5 days. Go to their website www.birminghamboatshow.com The brothers in charge are from Texas they are; Bob Coffin and Larry Coffin. If you do decide to have a booth get ready for sales, with plenty of jigs in all types and colors! You will also need a sign or banner, table, chairs and perhaps a booth background board.

[email protected] says "it always benefits me and most vendors I know to be there." Alabamabassgyd also says " I'll be on Fox 6 Good Day Alabama tomorrow morning Tuesday July 9 about 8 a.m. with my "Ask the Angler" Fishing Question and Answer call in session. Tune in and give us a call (they will post the phone number on Fox 6) and mention your website, if you get in (Sorry, they won't let me mention any plugs for sponsors or fishing related companies and websites)."

Here is how to contact him

Reed Montgomery / Reeds Guide Service
    Producer / Host "Fishing Alabama" With Reed Montgomery Radio Show
    "6 Years on the Radio / Jan 2005"
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Call Reeds Guide Service...First! (205) 787-5133
    "Over 40 Years Fishing Alabama for Bass and Stripers"
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, but I didn't see this post until the 9th so I guess maybe I missed it. I will try to contact them anyway and maybe they can add me in next time.

As for the boat show I just don't know what will be going on then, but I will look into it.

Thanks,

Skip

PS. My Internet is so messed up sometimes I can't even reply to post or PM's without real difficulty until they fix it.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Skip,

I think he will be on Good Morning America on Tuesday which is tomorrow. The show is not until January so you have plenty of time. Either way you can always email him. Tell him that Shipahoy 41 put you in contact with him. I only make jigs on special request or for friends. This would be a great opportunity for you.

Ship
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.