Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Member

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Member

Hello all glad to join up with yall . I was surfing for some reports and came across this web site,decided to join up . Read a lot of useful info so far and look forward to swapping info in the future . I fish Toledo Bend , the Sabine and Calcasieu river mostly, but am interested in the local areas near LC,such as Bundick lake,Saline,Spanish Lake etc. I haven't made a white perch trip yet been working with a squirrel dog puppy but think this weekend I will . probably gonna try the strolling technique at toledo Bend around Pirates Cove .
    JEFFRO

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFRO
    Hello all glad to join up with yall . I was surfing for some reports and came across this web site,decided to join up . Read a lot of useful info so far and look forward to swapping info in the future . I fish Toledo Bend , the Sabine and Calcasieu river mostly, but am interested in the local areas near LC,such as Bundick lake,Saline,Spanish Lake etc. I haven't made a white perch trip yet been working with a squirrel dog puppy but think this weekend I will . probably gonna try the strolling technique at toledo Bend around Pirates Cove .
    Hi Jeffro good to see another Lake Charles boy on the board. Funny I just joined yesterday myself. Planning on going to toledobend this weekend myself but I can't get away until Sat. afternoon sometime. I plan on fishing all night Sat. and part of the day Sun. I will let everyone know how I did next week, hopefully I will have something good to write. Good Luck.
    Dwyane
    The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

SMILE- A curve that can set a lot of things straight!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shadow
    Hi Jeffro good to see another Lake Charles boy on the board. Funny I just joined yesterday myself. Planning on going to toledobend this weekend myself but I can't get away until Sat. afternoon sometime. I plan on fishing all night Sat. and part of the day Sun. I will let everyone know how I did next week, hopefully I will have something good to write. Good Luck.

Thanks Shadow, I'll give my report Monday evening hope it's a good one.
    JEFFRO

Post Thanks / Like

Default shadow and Jeffro.....

I'd like to take the time to welcome both of you to crappie.com and the LA board. Shadow, I already feel like we're old friends.....Jeffro, haven't gotten to know you yet, but looking forward to it. I like to remind our new members of our "big three" rules......"no personal attacks,.......no foul language,......stay on topic while on the state boards." These are measures to keep our site as good as it can be, and so that our families can enjoy crappie.com as much as we do. That said, enjoy the site.....and if there are any questions, feel free to contact me either thru email, PM or post. Best to both of ya, let's go fishin!