Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crppie on Watts Bar?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crppie on Watts Bar?

Guys , I hate to admit this but I live in Cleveland (TN) and have never been able to go crappie fishing on Watts Bar. Main reason there are a lot of places around here that are easy to fish w/o a boat. I am land locked and will be for some time it seems. But I was told the othere day that you catch bigger crappie on Watts Bar than Lake Chickamagua and the Hawissee River. A fellow told me the other day that you would not catch as many on Watts bar but the ones you did catch would be siginificantly bigger. I am willing to give it a try if someone can tell me where to go fom the bank. I know spring and fall would be the easiest time to catch them from the bank. I will make plans for some fishing during those times. But if any one needs someone to go with them or has a back seat open I am ready to go any time. I am a school teacher and have to work around our school schedule. So any time school is out I would love to go in a boat or from the bank. Thanks, Jerry

Post Thanks / Like

Jerry, check on the TWRA web site, then go to the 2007 fishing guide, there is a section o bank fishing. Thay have lots of info on where to go. As for me I will be retireing on WBL in 2014, have 3 ac. on the lake, we will look you up then to go out on the boat. Good fishing.