Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: question needing answered

Post Thanks / Like

Default question needing answered

i don't know where everyone else is at but i live in south knoxville & it rained hard for a while. what i'm needin too know is how will this affect the fishing around here? i know that i have had good luck during a thunderstorm but haven't done much fishing after that. is it going to be worth the $3 gallon for to gas too go or should i just stay at home & catch up on my homey do list. right now the only option i have is to fish from the bank.
    thanks
    bigdaddy7

Post Thanks / Like

You fish during a thunderstorm? Braver than I.

Post Thanks / Like

when i was in ohio crappie went nuts thats when i caught some of my biggest fish

Post Thanks / Like

They will bite! Anyway, a bad days fishing is still better than a good day at work!
    Going tonight myself, too hot during the day.

Post Thanks / Like

Default A few days late

But i myself fish cross creeks, elk harbor, and some rivers bend and blue creek towards LBL....and i aswell love to fish during the storm, but usually after it quits i can catch fish 3-7ft deeper depending on where you are at and the structure and water clarity of course...sometimes the water is murky and i believe that the murky water messes up the crappie unless you fish with live bait (from what i heard) but the water should be clearer deeper so you can continue with slip bobber jigs as i do or however you fish for them..hope this helps a bit
    brushpiles and logs, one rod, one bobber, it's jig poppin time:D

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for all the advice learning to fish around here is different from ohio & nebraska where i was at before coming to tenn most people hadn't even heard of a crappie out there at least they knew what a walleye was.
    thanks bigdaddy