Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hello All!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello All!

Just wanted to get my first post in and say hello.

I'm actually needing a little help though. I fish the Bayou Des Allemands area and am wondering if any one else fish's the area. Would love to get some tips about fishing the area. Hope to hear from you all.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey, SwampDog......

Quote Originally Posted by SwampDog
    Just wanted to get my first post in and say hello.

I'm actually needing a little help though. I fish the Bayou Des Allemands area and am wondering if any one else fish's the area. Would love to get some tips about fishing the area. Hope to hear from you all.

Welcome aboard. Seems like all the Southern LA boys are out fishing. I'm in N. LA and can't help you too much in your area, but I like to see new members signing on. We currently have a total of 44 members in LA: S.LA has 16, Central LA has 6, N.LA has 21, and we're getting more almost daily. The good thing about having more members is that we can get more fishing reports... :D I'll keep your post up 'til some of the S. LA guys can post a reply to you. Don't be shy about asking questions, just jump in and go for it.

We ask only 3 things of all members, "no personal attacks,....no foul language,.....stay on topic on the state boards." I think we have the best fishing site on the web, and we want to keep it on top. That said, enjoy the forum, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. You can click on my name in blue at the top of this post, and click on my personal profile to access my email address and my "private message" link, or just drop me a post on the forum. Again, welcome to crappie.com, looking forward to reading your posts......

Post Thanks / Like

How yall doin. I've been reading and hearing about Louisiana fishing for years but just can't seem to get there to fish. I usedto be a bass fisherman but I guess everything goes full circle. Now it is pan fishing, mostly bream and crappie. Can anyone tell me some good websites on fishing in Lousiana?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by reelcrappie
    How yall doin. I've been reading and hearing about Louisiana fishing for years but just can't seem to get there to fish. I usedto be a bass fisherman but I guess everything goes full circle. Now it is pan fishing, mostly bream and crappie. Can anyone tell me some good websites on fishing in Lousiana?

Hey reelcrappie.....thanks for dropping by. I guess I've been full circle myself where bass fishing is concerned. I spent some 14 yrs. in Arkansas and got started crappie fishing there, and have been ever since. AR is a good place for crappie, I miss the lakes there.

www.louisianasportsman.com is a good place to start. If I find a few more, I'll post them for you. There might even be some links posted on that site for other LA websites. There's information on fresh and saltwater fishing, and a current list of state record fish....good luck!

marshmonkey Guest

Default Lac Des Allemonds

Hey Swampdog. Lac Des Allemands is not that far from where I am, I would love to have some tips for that area also. Have you had any luck there. I normally fish in the Morgan City area but the water is so high. I would like to try a different area that is not affected by the high water in the Atchalafaya basin.

Post Thanks / Like

My father-in-law and I have spuratic *spelling* sucess in the Des Allemands area. I use to fish the Lake Bouef area and the canal's on that end and have great sucess. Hope this help's. If you need more information feel free to ask. I'm here to help.