Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New to the site

desgroovier Guest

Default New to the site

I just wanted to say hey to everyone on here. I've been reading your posts for a week or so, and since I've already learned a few good things from you, I thought I'd join in. I'm relatively new to fishing, but I really enjoy it, and I hope to be able to learn even more from ya'll and enjoy the fellowship.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome
    I only found this site a couple of weeks ago myself. Ive been fishing as long as I could hold a pole. My dad & great uncle taught me most of what I know about fishing. But like yourself I have allready picked up on a few new tricks Im going to try. If you have lived in the Dunn area very long you proably knew or heard of my great uncle Willie Mac Martin he passed away a couple years ago but man he was a real cutter and realy knew how to catch fish.
    Its Just Something About That BUMP

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello, desgroovier......

Quote Originally Posted by desgroovier
    I just wanted to say hey to everyone on here. I've been reading your posts for a week or so, and since I've already learned a few good things from you, I thought I'd join in. I'm relatively new to fishing, but I really enjoy it, and I hope to be able to learn even more from ya'll and enjoy the fellowship.

Welcome aboard, you have landed on the best crappie site on the web and I know you're gonna like it. We currently have 20 members in N. LA and a total in the state of 43, and still climbing. Everyone here likes to share info, tips and techniques, and I think that's what makes the site popular, and to keep it so our children and ladies can enjoy it, please observe 3 simple requests:....no personal attacks,.....no foul language,.....stay on topic on the state boards. We have an "off topic board" to discuss almost any topic within the rules. Also, there are links at the top of the page for a photo brag board, fishing articles and tips, a chat room, our sponsors, and crappie.com paraphenalia. Again, welcome aboard, glad to have another new member. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via PM or email. Click on my user name to access my profile, you'll see my email prompt and access to my private message as well, or just drop me a post on the LA board. Looking forward to seeing your posts.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by desgroovier
    Ok desgroovier that's enough free reading. Now pay up and give us some of your advice and tips (LOL) Welcome aboard! I'm one of the guys from below I-10. Looking forward to reading your posts.
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.