Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I need a Map of Reelfoot

Post Thanks / Like

Default I need a Map of Reelfoot

Does anybody know of a place online that I can download a map of reelfoot. I would like to know in advance where the boat ramps are, and where the areas you guys are always talking about. I plan on coming down in a week or so and have never been there.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Post Thanks / Like

www.fishinghotspots.com

I own the reelfoot map myself. It is all I have ever used.

Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the link, I've bookmarked it incase I need other maps in the future.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking map

Hey semocrappie, check your pm.:D
    But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Post Thanks / Like

Bought a hotspots map about 4 years ago. I update it every time I fish the foot. There are launching places that are not on the map, but you have to actually fish the lake to find them, but when you do it will save you a lot of time running all over the lake to get to your chosen spot. Good luck.
    If you're too busy to go fishing, you're too busy!

Post Thanks / Like

you can go to http://www.reelfootlake.com/TOPOMAP.htm and get one. I got one just like it at Wal Mart for $2 less.

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.state.tn.us/twra/gis/wmapdf/Reelfoot.pdf
    This is not really in depth too much. There is one ramp by buck basin that is Kirby pocket. There is also multiple ramps across the south side of the lake there is where most of the businesses are. It does not have alot of the names of the smaller locations that you hear about. When you get near you can buy the hotspots map that you have heard about and you will be able to find most locations that you hear people talking about. You can get the map at Walmart or at most businesses around the lake. If you are going out on the lake you wont regret spending the money on the map. You can also visit www.flashearth.com and blow up actual pictures of the lake to help you understand the lake a little.

Post Thanks / Like

You may have to copy and paste it but this link will be good for a few days.

A good map of the lake

http://www.onlinefilefolder.com/inde...42b7542e36b4b7

Get The Net