Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Update on bad trip at Blue Bank

Post Thanks / Like

Default Update on bad trip at Blue Bank

Just want to thank all who sent suggestions on places to stay. To close this out I sent 2 e-mail to the folks at Blue Bank,almost a month ago now, about the problems with our trip and to this date no reply at all. I guess you should not try a resort just because they have a nice brochure. Thanks again to all who sent info.

UglyStik Guest

Default Blue Bank

I'll be staying at Blue Bank later in May, only my 2nd trip to Reelfoot. I'm curious (concerned) after reading Mr. Jackson's post - does anyone else have any comments (good or bad) about Blue Bank? Thanks, any info is appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Blue Bank

I had a incident a few years back,I booked A package trip, paid the lady at the office $550 dollars and my wife and I walked straight to the resturant.
    The resterant was about 3/4 full [breakfast] and 10:30 am, we sat down and the waitress informs us that they had stop severing breakfast and was preparing for lunch. I said ok we'll just get two cups of coffee, she no sir.
    Needless to say I was upset, I said I just spent $550 dollars to stay here and you can't sell me two cups of coffee, we'll see. I went right back and told the lady that I had changed my mind about staying at a place after paying that amount of money and to treated in that way and wanted my money back. True story,I won't ever stay there.

spider rig man

Post Thanks / Like

Default sounds about the same

Spider Rig,My son and I had Breakfast in the restaurant,it was only $22 and that was before tip.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang I know I stay there alot during duck season they must treat us duck hunters better than fishermen.I know I aint never had any problems there.Which we never eat breakfast at the resturant we always eat in the duckblinds.Just for my two cents never had any issues on my stay there.
    http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/luckyshorses/?start=0[/url]
    Hook em and bring em in the boat.
    Boys look at them bouncing juggs lets get them in the boat.
    3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake SGT of Arms.