Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Is The Biggest Liar

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Who Is The Biggest Liar

Well My Vote Has To Be The Weatherman. Never has the forcast right, light winds, oops gusty winds. Thunderstorms, oops again. The only thing consistant is that they're WRONG AGAIN!!

"You Can't Catch Fish From The Couch!!"

Post Thanks / Like

Thats why its called forcasting, and not predicting. But yea, I was telling my dad the other day, that you cant depend on the forcast. You have to study the weather yourself, and you just have to go and hope that the wind doesnt blow, or the rain doesnt come. I fishede yesterday on the lake and it was an 80% chance of rain around 1/4of an inch and 10mph winds. I think it sprikled a few times but I never got "wet", and in the morning the wind blew 20mph, then stopped blowing all together. And it was blowing out of the exact opposite direction they called for.

You just go, and hope the weahter cooperates. Sometimes it does, sometimes you get screwed!

Post Thanks / Like

yeah weather men have my vote i can usually tell what it going to do better than the forecasters

Post Thanks / Like

I have a philosophyon meteorologists. They are one of the only jobs that i know of where you can be wrong more than you are right and still get paid and promoted. LOL. If i were a meteorologist, i would have a window on the set where i could simply walk over, stick my head out, and tell people what was going on. FOr predictions, i would phone the folks from whichever direction the wind is coming from about 6 hours away, and ask them what thier weather is like.

Ah, i am being hard on these people. They are charged with predicting mother natures next move, a daunting task!

CHris
    Mistertwister
    Here crappie, crappie, crappie, crappie......:D :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

I've come to reason that "scattered showers" means "go fishing".

Post Thanks / Like

AMEN..... And I think its getting worse. I've gotten where I only look for what tomorrow is supposed to be and then I don't beleive it.

Get The Net

Post Thanks / Like

Primarily I look at the winds & severe storms because I spider rig. Rain is why they invented rain gear. I was just wondering what everybody else thought.

"You Can't Catch Fish From The Couch!!"

Post Thanks / Like

i have a radar map on my desktop that i check religiously for severe weather - as for the winds light and variable to me means "it's gonna blow hard but we have no idea from what direction"
    I don't go Fishing...I go CATCHING!

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w36/Badi2de/

Post Thanks / Like

Just a few weeks ago, my dad and I decided not to go fishing because of the forcast. Went to BPS for a while then went home. It never rained a drop all day long

Now I have a new GoreTex rainsuit, so I dont care. I just dont like a lot of wind.

Post Thanks / Like

It's all global warming! Just ask a fruit loop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast