Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I caught

Post Thanks / Like

Default I caught

probably 40 fish today, kept maybe 18, but all over a pound. I caught them on blue sparkle/white, with a chartreuse nibble. Some on Green/chartreuse with a nibble. Bite was slow for me, took me all day. Over in the lilly pads.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishingpox
    probably 40 fish today, kept maybe 18, but all over a pound. I caught them on blue sparkle/white, with a chartreuse nibble. Some on Green/chartreuse with a nibble. Bite was slow for me, took me all day. Over in the lilly pads.
    You at the foot? Ain't much doing at KY Lake. Slow, scattered..
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

You think water rise checked em
    FISH-ON!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

My son and I fished watersheds all morning and caught nothing but dinks. About hand size about 2-3 ft deep in 5-7 ft of water.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Mr. Tom, I have been going up there for 3 weekends now. It sure makes for a long day of fishing with a 240 mile round trip. Well at least it is all interstate, I go up 55 north and cross over into TN on 155, then take the Great River Road, then into Tiptonville. There sure were alot of boat there this weekend. Shore was purdy yesterday.

And besides them TN fish are easier to catch than them AR. fish....hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    You at the foot? Ain't much doing at KY Lake. Slow, scattered..

Post Thanks / Like

I hope yall can help me out. Me and and ole fishing buddy are reuniting on reelfoot this coming weekend on reelfoot. We have not fished together in10 years. We used to fish reelfoot a lot . We used to fish the pads on the east side of rat island, eagles nest, kirby's pocket, or the south shoreline if the wind was too bad. I would appreciate some hints on where to start saturday morning. We are looking forward to all the local hospitality. I Live in Mississippi and my buddy lives in St. LOUIS. I would really like to have a couple good days of crappie fishing.