Default hello LA MEMBERS

Hi Cajun Dave Here Just Wanted To Let You Know
    That I Have Been Reading your Posts And Thought I Would Join
    In. I enjoy Crappie Fishing Very Much And I am Glad To See That
    All Of You Do To Keep Up All The Good Info And As Soon As I Get
    Released From My Recent Surgery I Will Be Out There With
    You Guys
    Cajun Dave
    Last edited by cajun dave; 02-03-2005 at 10:20 PM.
    Good Fishing

Cajun Dave "CRAPPIE GET ON MY LINE"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey, Cajun Dave....

Quote Originally Posted by cajun dave
    Hi Cajun Dave here, Just Wanted To Let You Know
    That I Have Been Reading your Posts And Thought I Would Join
    In. I enjoy Crappie Fishing Very Much, And I am Glad To See what
    All Of You Do To Keep Up All The Good Info, And As Soon As I Get
    Released From My Recent Surgery I Will Be Out There With
    You Guys.
    Cajun Dave

It's good to see you posting on the boards, Dave. We're going to strike fear in those sac-a-lait when we get back on the water again. (Maybe :D ) We're going to have some fun whether we get a big mess of 'em or not. Keep the posts coming......

Post Thanks / Like

How does a man living in North Louisiana get the name Cajun Dave? (LOL)
    You been transplanted?
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Deacon

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon
    How does a man living in North Louisiana get the name Cajun Dave? (LOL)
    You been transplanted?

Hi Deacon. Just to let you know that I moved up here in 1979 from HOUMA. So I guess I am a transplant now. Good thing i moved here because I have 11 lakes to choose to fish!!!

Good Fishing
    Cajun Dave
    Good Fishing

Cajun Dave "CRAPPIE GET ON MY LINE"

Post Thanks / Like

Go ahead Cajun Dave!!!! Yes sir N'La. has got some fine fishing. I think you could say that you became a Freshwater Cajun Dave. I wish you well with your recovery and catch'en all the big perch you can muster. I am new to the board and just loving it so far. Cant wait to drown a minner this week my self.

Post Thanks / Like

Cajun Dave, good to see you post. I haven't been posting too much myself lately. I have been catching fish so I don't have time to post all my catches. We have been fishing on Lake O' The Pines in December & January. I camped for 2 weeks and have been about 40 times in two months. We were very successful and limited out about 3/4 of the trips. (25 in Texas). We have some pics and one day when I figure out how to post the pics I'll show them all at one time. I personally caught 8 over 2 1/2 lbs. My three fishing partners were Kingfisher, Vic & Jerry. I have asked labill several times to go but I understand the committment he has taking care of his mother (and I commend him for that). Maybe when you heal I'll take you and labill on a trip. Give me a call. LOL

R & R
    "Just one more drop of my Jig"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey, R&R....

Quote Originally Posted by Rod & Reel
    Cajun Dave, good to see you post. I haven't been posting too much myself lately. I have been catching fish so I don't have time to post all my catches. We have been fishing on Lake O' The Pines in December & January. I camped for 2 weeks and have been about 40 times in two months. We were very successful and limited out about 3/4 of the trips. (25 in Texas). We have some pics and one day when I figure out how to post the pics I'll show them all at one time. I personally caught 8 over 2 1/2 lbs. My three fishing partners were Kingfisher, Vic & Jerry. I have asked labill several times to go but I understand the committment he has taking care of his mother (and I commend him for that). Maybe when you heal I'll take you and labill on a trip. Give me a call. LOL

R & R

I didn't have to guess where you and Kingfisher had gone. Glad to hear you and Don have done well over there. One of these days I'll be able to go with you, but my situation is more confining now than ever.

I can help you with posting your photos. The easiest way is to go to www.photobucket.com , register for the free account, enter your user name and password, and follow the directions on how to store your pics there. Once that is done, those pics will have a URL. To post, click on "new thread," or "reply", enter your text, then click on the yellow box just above your text, and enter your pic's URL and submit post. It may sound hard to do, but it's actually easy once you've done it. If you have trouble, give me a call and I will try to talk you through it. Best of luck to you and your fishin' buddies.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cajun dave
    Hi Deacon. Just to let you know that I moved up here in 1979 from HOUMA. So I guess I am a transplant now. Good thing i moved here because I have 11 lakes to choose to fish!!!

Good Fishing
    Cajun Dave
    Cajun Dave,
    I will make it up that way soon and you will have to show me one of those eleven lakes. (You know, the secret one, with all the big ones) LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Default North vs South again

What I would like to see is a few of us Southern guys going up to North Louisiana and have a South vs North fishing tournament. If we pick a lake with a camp ground we could spend the night.
    What ya'll think about that?

Post Thanks / Like

sounds great
    We can shore nuf getRdone!!!!!!

sounds like fun and the fish are fixing to bust wide open
    Got a report this eveing that Tew Lake @ Harrisonburg, Bayou Louie @ sicisly Island and Means Lake @ Harrisonburg are producing fish NOW!
    Not many but good quality fish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast