Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swoop and Scoop At the FooT

ohio kentucky south shore area on the ohio river
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Swoop and Scoop At the FooT

Looks Like after Friday Lake should be getting back to normal except for a day of northeast wings!!! Got a sleeve of cope for Cypress and had to have the Budwieser Clydesdale Bring another wagon for Cracker and I might get a little thristy too!! Don't know range of my radio but will shout at ya sat and sunday unless your fishing all week:D :D :D
    Pull my Finger NOT my Leg!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I can fish those NE winds. Got a few Honey Holes that I can hide from a NE wind.

From the looks of all the storms It might clear up enough for me to get a little fish time Sunday. But the weather is starting to throw a fit tonight.

Get The Net

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Cracker 68, my buddies and I could use a little help. The lake is kickin' our butt and we have one more day to this make this trip worth it. We are staying at Cypress Point Resort. Is there any honey holes you would suggest for tomorrow?

Post Thanks / Like

your probaly going to have better luck trolling, but its probaly going to be windy an rain. Guessing any water 5' to 10' that you can get out of the wind will produce.

I would get away from the South banks of the lake if the wind will let you.

I think its supposed to be North winds. if its N / NW / W try Moltre field 5 foot of water. NE / E try East shore in 8 ft of water due East of Keystone
    Boat Ramp.

If your jigging Lost pond and Kirby is pretty good spots. enough trees to get out of most winds. Kirby is a good spot but it gets fished alot.

Get The Net

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Cracker we will give it a try! Evrything helps.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bearcat I looked for ya out on the foot, didnt see that bearcat hat, lol. may have blwon off during the wind.

Woody

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Woodyhard to see with the wind and rain. I had to trade my hat in for a knit hat. Could only wear the hat around Cypress Point. Did not do too bad, Around 10 Thursday, 2 on Friday, and belive it or not 22 Friday. Caught everything in front of Keystone drifting. Friday made a few passes and that is when we caght the most the wind laid down for a few hours in the morning thats when we did the best. After that Hold on it blew. And I mean literally. Cracker's info helped. This was the worst weather we have had in all the years and it has been numorus. Last year we had to worry about sunburn oh well. Better luck next year.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad ya caught some Bearcat we had total of 30 for three days, does beat working.

Woody

Post Thanks / Like

Woody you left too soon, wind layed this afternoon and I put my first hook in the water at 6:33pm and quit at 7:30 and caught around 20 kept 12.

can't wait till the weekend.....

Get The Net

Post Thanks / Like

Figures Cracker, lol. Keep me posted, Just might make another trip down there.

Woody

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast