Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fish attractant anybody

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fish attractant anybody

What brand, if any, do ya"ll use as a spray on or whatever attractant?
    As a word of advise: I bought some of the crawfish smelling stuff. I had a jar of crappie nibbles I lost the cap to and decided that I would buy a spray bottle and mix the crawfish stuff with the crappie nibbles and it would be twice as good. WRONG! The crappie nipples broke down to a thick goo and the liquids would not spray out the bottle.

Went fishing yesterday at the Ruiez pit. I found fish over some structure I sunk during the summer. The fish finder showed a good concentration of fish.
    Not one bite. Tried minnows, jigs, spinners, praying, offering up sacrifices nothing worked.
    I think I will lay low for awhile (My wife don't believe I'm going fishing) and go to Black Bear pit around the end of February. That's about the time we tore them up last year.
    Last edited by Deacon; 01-31-2005 at 05:55 PM.
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.

Post Thanks / Like

on a humorous note...always...i mean always smell like fish. Go by a fish shop...ask a fellow at the lauch to see his fish ..then touch them some. But never go home from fishing smelling 'good'.

This advise has kept me happily married for years.

Hope it helps...

Mack
    " I believe in compulsory cannibalism. If people were forced to eat what they killed, there would be no more war. " Abbie Hoffman