Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: new and need some help

Post Thanks / Like

Default new and need some help

Iam New To Crappie Fishing And Live In Murfreesboro. I Have Fished Fall Creek Back To The Bridge And Had Pretty Good Luck. Never Got Out Of The Creek The Few Times I Have Been. Brought Home 12 And Caught A/b 20 2 Wks Ago. I Am Lookin For Any Help Or Suggestions That Anyone Has. Always Beeen Bass Fisherman And Trying To Get Into Crappie And Any Help Is Appreciated. Thanks

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Keep on doing what your doing in Fall Creek. You are catching them. Remember where the stumps that you can see are in there right now. When the water comes up, the fish will stay on them until the spawn is over. Those on that long channel straight away to the left of ramp (looking from the ramp) are reliable during spring in just about all weather conditions. Always some fish there moving in and out of the creek. Oh and if you see a guy in a black/blue/red/gray Stratos with a Chocolate Lab fishing up there, get off my stumps. LOL. Welcome to CDC.

I could fish every stump in Fall Creek blindfolded. I been fishing it a long time. Spring Creek is good too.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.