Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Good day on JPP

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Good day on JPP

Went Monday and got 28, they were about 7 feet deep over 12 feet of water. Went again today and only managed 11, don't know where they went.

Post Thanks / Like

Got out to priest Monday also. I caught them in shallow water right up against wood on jigs mostly caught round 40 with 17 keepers. i was fishing near the split at east and west forks mostly.Didnt make it out today.

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

I got a real good report from my dad about last Friday. My uncle fished Friday and he stopped and cleaned 25 keepers that he had at about 2:00. He decided to fish a little while longer and got into big ones. He said he was catching them as fast as he could for a while and they were all 14-15". Plus he threw them all back. He said they were the best he could remember and he's fished PP for as long as its been a lake...Location was withheld. But they were very shallow.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rapid Roy

Hey Fiddle

I have tried to get Rapid Roy to let me go fishing with him, but I guess he don't want to give up any "holes". I am willing to share, but I fish mainly around the four corners area and I think he goes to the upper end of the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey fellas! I just got back from vacation and I here that I've missed out on some good fishing! I also heard from a guy that he thought the crappie had already spawned. Anyone have any input?

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't get to go much. There are too many damn lawnmowers that won't run around here. Ask him for his brother or his sons number. Tell him that you heard that's the ones that catch them anyway!

I have a hard time getting him to go with me either. He's always too busy.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by firefighter3887
    Hey fellas! I just got back from vacation and I here that I've missed out on some good fishing! I also heard from a guy that he thought the crappie had already spawned. Anyone have any input?
    Somebody said something about the water temp jumping up too quick and that the eggs weren't fully developed in most of the females. I don't recall catching any real aggressive males that we darker colored on the lower end of the lake. I hope it ain't over.
    Fish on!:D

3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake - Co Founder