Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Normandy 4-1-2007

Post Thanks / Like

Default Normandy 4-1-2007

The Boys And I Whacked Em On Normandy Today. Hit Several Of Mine And Fatboys Spots On Lower End With No Luck. Decided To Go Up River And Bam....there They Were. Caught 2 Nice Limits On One Spot. Found 70 Deg Water And A Storm Coming In I Think Was The Magic. Filleted The Fish And I Guess 80% Were Full Of Eggs. I Guess It Is Time. Dogwoods Are In Bloom As The Old Farts Say...well God Bless....jim

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jim is there anywhere to put in on the upper end of the lake? The only places that I see on my map are Barton Springs or Ward Chapel. Where is the fire lake ramp that I've read about on here? I usually always fish Woods because I never have any luck at Normandy. Maybe it's because I always fish the lower end. If I fish Crumpton would I be far enough up or do I need to go farther up the lake? Thanks
    You will become like those with which you associate.

Post Thanks / Like

Dangit! I don't have enough juice to git me up river.I guess i'll just stick to my tried and true spots.
    I don't go Fishing...I go CATCHING!

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w36/Badi2de/

Post Thanks / Like

Ward Chapel And Firelake Are The Same Place....not Many Of Us Locals Call It Wards Chapel. Sorry. Me And The Boys Hit It Again This Afternoon. Lots Of Small Fish. 6 Keepers With 2 Being Over 2 Lbs. Each. We Put In Around 4:15 And Fished Till Dark. All Fish Caught Upriver Past 7 Mile Marker. Talked To A Nice Gentleman Who Says They Been Hammering Them On Woods Upper End In The Grass Beds. Well Thats All I Got. Good Luck And God Bless....jim