Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone Been On Woods Or Normandy?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone Been On Woods Or Normandy?

Any Recent Reports For Woods, Normandy, Or Tims Ford?????i Have Not Had A Chance To Go Since My Last Report....

Post Thanks / Like

Went to Woods Sat. and Sun. Fished about 3 or 4 hrs each day with about
    the same results. Got 5 nice keepers Sat. with 2 more that got of at the boat. Sun. was the same but the fish were not as big. Both days caught
    a lot of 9 to 9 3/4 inch fish. Jury duty tomorrow morning so maybe I can go
    again tomorrow afternoon. All of my fishing was done on the upper end in
    about 4 or 5 feet of water.
    You will become like those with which you associate.

Post Thanks / Like

FIREMANJIM, I had been killing them on WOODS until last week. I had 5 keepers Monday and 9 Wednesday. A friend of mine had 14 fish in 8 minutes Wednesday and said it took 2 more hours to get his limit of 15 lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Fished Normandy briefly yesterday...lotsa dinks , two keepers - one was a 15 inch white caught on a jig in the standing timber in Carrol Creek. Will have the links of the pics posted when i get a chance.
    I don't go Fishing...I go CATCHING!

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w36/Badi2de/

Post Thanks / Like

Got a week off work and dang all the bad luck sets in.My best friend called me both Sat and Sunday wanting me to meet him on the lake at Priest.Sat I was real busy at the shop helping my wife mount some birds and then Sunday got up and started to head out and the truck was popping and snapping and no power at all.Finally around 2 I cranked it up ran fine so went to town and it started acting up again.Left it setting in town till around 9pm then went back to get it and ran great on the way home.So looks like I will be spending the early part of the week to see what is the matter and fixing it.Might start with the Oxygen Sensors changing them out all 4 of them at 70 bucks a piece.Anyone got any ideas let me know.All ideas will be greatly appreciated.
    http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/luckyshorses/?start=0[/url]
    Hook em and bring em in the boat.
    Boys look at them bouncing juggs lets get them in the boat.
    3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake SGT of Arms.

Post Thanks / Like

Went to Woods this afternoon. Got there about 3 and fished until about 6. Had 9 nice fish and maybe about 10 to 12 more that were not keepers. It was a good afternoon and my fishing partner (8 year old son) had a great time.
    You will become like those with which you associate.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Woods

I went on Saturday from 11 -4 and caught well over 50 with only 8 keepers in 7' of water on the upper end. Only fished the one spot they were hitting so well. I returned on Sunday morning with some help and someone was already on my spot so I found anotherone that I had not tried. Fished from 630am to 11am and had 21 keepers between the 2 of us. The fish were runniing larger this day as we did not have as many shorts as the day before. Most caught without float in 7' of water. Great day. We could have limited out but I had to get back to the workfarm to do chores. Using white and chartruese tube jigs.

R
    Secretary of Da Fish!

Post Thanks / Like

Posted my photobucket link to the pics of what we caught.
    I don't go Fishing...I go CATCHING!

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w36/Badi2de/

Post Thanks / Like

Nice stringer there Bad.Think I am going to go back out to Priest in the morning {Wed}.A woman that works with my wife her husband is wantiing to go fishing so somehow I got volunteered to take him.But if everything goes good I will wear him out out there..Told him to pack his lunch and bring what he wants to drink.Got some catfishing and crappieing to do.
    http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/luckyshorses/?start=0[/url]
    Hook em and bring em in the boat.
    Boys look at them bouncing juggs lets get them in the boat.
    3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake SGT of Arms.