Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reelfoot today 3/24

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reelfoot today 3/24

Me and my son got on Reelfoot about 8 this morning. Caught a couple fairly quick, then nothing. Weather was perfect, calm water. Good time with the kid, but would have really liked more fish. Oh, and for the record...the bigger fish was the one he caught. And he wasn't even trying. He was fishing for bluegills with a red worm and landed a nice crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah...some people killed em' today but I wasn't one of them. I wasn't at the Foot but I know how you feel. I'm not one to skip church that often but these fish need a talk'n to. I would like nothing better than to go and give them a piece of my mind in the morning!

Post Thanks / Like

We had a good day. Caught 60 even. Big fish was 1.75. Lot of males ready for spawn.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nice ones

A few hogs I caught this weekend.

Name:  DSC02682.JPG
Views: 459
Size:  141.6 KB

Name:  DSC02689.JPG
Views: 454
Size:  130.8 KB

Name:  DSC02693.JPG
Views: 441
Size:  126.2 KB

Name:  DSC02699.JPG
Views: 443
Size:  128.7 KB

Get The Net

Post Thanks / Like

I'm coming down the last weekend of April , but I can see now it will be a wasted trip . Ya'll will have caught them all out !!! Norm

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome fish Cracker absolutely awesome. My wife and I were at foot 3 years ago and then we said we were coming back every year. Well the following year I was recovering from hip replacement and last year still paying the bills from two surgeries that year. So this was the year we booked our cabin and patiently waited for April 1st to come. Well now the wife is sick with a gall bladder surgery perhaps pending this week.

You all have the most awesome lake there. When we were there 3 years ago we caught a bunch of 13 inch fish and had a blast. I can see you caught some much bigger. We so hope this trip will work out yet.

Itching to get back to the foot,
    Steve

Post Thanks / Like

That is a great mess of fish those hogs and cats will be good eating. :D lol
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

What part of the lake did you catch those in. I don't remember seeing any timber like that, of course I usually only fish Eagles Nest and just outside of Nations ditch near Kirby's Pocket.
    Nice group of fish!
    Will be down the 3rd weekend in April. Can't wait. Always love the trip but never really slay them.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Grenada...

If I'm not mistaken...those trees are in Mississippi....Lake Grenada...but non-the-less....dandy's...

Post Thanks / Like

Somebody went south this weekend. That ain't the foot in those pics.:D Great catch BTW!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast