Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: new member , need all the help i can get

fishon0312 Guest

Default new member , need all the help i can get

hello , i am a new member to this site. i am moving to ponchatoula and i havent a clue where to fish. i love crappie, catching and eating. at the moment i live in west central florida, new port richey actually, and have some knowledge of catching and fishing for crappies, but i have never fished la for them. i am very appreciative for any information on the local spots near ponchatoula.

thank you very much for this wonderful website

P.S.
    oh by the way, my name is ken

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishon0312
    hello , i am a new member to this site. i am moving to ponchatoula and i havent a clue where to fish. i love crappie, catching and eating. at the moment i live in west central florida, new port richey actually, and have some knowledge of catching and fishing for crappies, but i have never fished la for them. i am very appreciative for any information on the local spots near ponchatoula.

P.S.

Hello, Ken.......Welcome to crappie.com and the LA board. Can't help you much about where to fish, being that I'm in N. LA. I'm sure the S. LA boys will jump in when they find your post and fill you in. Ken, we think this site is the best crappie forum on the web, and to keep it that way, we have just a few rules....1) no personal attacks......2) no foul language......3) stay on topic posting the boards. As I've said to all the recent new members, we want our women and children to enjoy this site too. We have an "off topic" forum where we can discuss anything decent, but rules #1 & #2 still apply. That said..... enjoy the site and don't be shy about asking questions. We like to share info here, and it's what makes our site as good as it is. Again, welcome aboard. Looking forward to reading your posts, you'll have some good fishing around Ponchatoula when the guys catch you up on places to fish. Good Luck!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, South LA members......would y'all help "fishon0312" (aka Ken) on some places to fish near Ponchatula. He may be in the process of moving from FL even now. I don't know the area, would appreciate the assistance. Thanks.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishon0312

P.S.

Hey Ken. Welcome to the Louisiana board. I can't help you with specific lakes in the Ponchatoula area, other than salt water fishing. Try checking the Louisiana Sportsman web site and you might give your local game and fish warden a call. They might point you in the right direction. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.---Pooch