Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Specker: Going Thurs. Maybe

Post Thanks / Like

Default Specker: Going Thurs. Maybe

Specker, Hope to go thurs. That is if I don't have a honey do list. It's great o have days off during the week. Boat traffic not quite as heavy. I think I will fish the channel South of the 33 bridge, down your way. Think I will try jigs and crappie nibbles on one pole and shiners on the other. Hey the best of both worlds. Anything for and edge against the specks. Let me know if you hear how they are biting. May even use the ultralight and a slow retreive for those suckers. Have caught some nice fish that way in 18 feet of water fishing about 15 feet deep..Anyway let me know if you hear any reports...
    Rick

specker Guest

Default Ltf

I havn't been fishing since Sat. but I was out this AM in my back yard enjoying the beautiful morning. The landing at Terral Is. was busy, didn't talk to anyone but the number of boats says it all so expect some traffic Thursday. The next day I can go is Sat. and it is supposed to rain. You should do well if the weather cooperates, the lake is just about at pool stage. Just a few more weeks and I will be catching them from my pier I can't wait. Good luck and let me know whats up.