Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need help for Reelfoot for 3-24-07

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need help for Reelfoot for 3-24-07

Was going to the foot this weekend and wanted to know where we might limit out fairly quick. We go all the time but never seem to catch the limit. We try Air park and by Boyette's. Are we in the wrong spot or what. Any help would be great.

Post Thanks / Like

Jeremy, the wind will be out of the south saturday. If I were you I would be in the bell stumps or down behind blue bank. Lots of fish and around 6' deep. You should be able to find a limit there.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Take Me!

I'll "Help" you. I have a truck, a boat, gear, can buy adult beverages, bait, whatever. Oh, you mean "help", in finding the fish. Can't help you there, i am 200 miles away, sitting at my desk, pouring over maps, data, posts on here, and ordering every conceivable fish catching contraption i can find online. Just kidding, post some results when you get back, pics too. Going to the foot in 17 days, and can't wait. Good luck and have fun! With the temps they are having, you ought to be in great shape!
    Chris
    Mistertwister
    Here crappie, crappie, crappie, crappie......:D :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

I realize it's Saturday night and you've probably fished all day, so I'll say that I hope the weather was as good to you there as it was in N-Ky today.
    Shoot us some results, gonna hide in Twister's truck for the run down in a couple of weeks.
    gator