Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Normandy 3-21-2007

Post Thanks / Like

Default Normandy 3-21-2007

Another Rough Day On Normandy. My Two Sons And I Hit It Again This Afternoon About 2:30. Fished With Minnows. Water At Barton Springs Bridge Was 56.3 Fire Lake Bridge Was 60.9 And Up River At The 7 Marker Was 53.9 Fishing Was Tough All Over. Everyone I Spoke To Had No Good Reports. One Guy Had Fished All Day And Had 3 Keepers And Only 1 Or 2 Short Fish Caught. We Caught 2 Keepers 3 Shortys And A 4.2 Lb Largemouth. Lots Of Fun But No Live Well Full. Whats Going On? Water Temps Are Right. Must Be High Pressure. I Can't Figure It Out. Well Good Luck And God Bless.....jim

Post Thanks / Like

FiremanJim so what do think Woods will produce in the morning?Think me and the boy and father in law are going to head down that way Thurs morning.If anyone got an idea on what to use or type send me a pm before 5.30am think we are going to leave out early so maybe we can beat the midday wind.
    http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/luckyshorses/?start=0[/url]
    Hook em and bring em in the boat.
    Boys look at them bouncing juggs lets get them in the boat.
    3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake SGT of Arms.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope we can find fish out there this weekend...have Fri. Sat. Sun. to fish with my brother and we're gonna split it between Normandy and Priest.
    I don't go Fishing...I go CATCHING!

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w36/Badi2de/

Post Thanks / Like

Bad got a couple non keepers today on Woods was on the upper end.Wish yall alot better luck than we had.I may run down there again one day next week if I dont head to West Tenn and try my luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappietime

Quote Originally Posted by crappietime
    Bad got a couple non keepers today on Woods was on the upper end.Wish yall alot better luck than we had.I may run down there again one day next week if I dont head to West Tenn and try my luck.
    What did you try at Woods. I killed them on Sunday. Ready to go back. Your weren't one of those boats that moved and watched me catch fish were you? You can do that on TV.
    Secretary of Da Fish!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Crappietime.......

I Think It Is Strictly Barometric Pressure......if It Is Above 30.20 We Are Wasting Our Time. Water Temps Are Right So I Don't Know Anything Else It Can Be....god Bless.....jim

Post Thanks / Like

Cibigocarp, was you out there today?I was up on the upper end right above the parking area where people bank fish at.What color and kind of boat was you on.

Jim, Yeah that has to be it.I know water temp was around 60 today where I fished at.We went through 4 doz minnows today but the son was feeding the squirrels sardines today also.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Woods and Boat

Cibigocarp, was you out there today?I was up on the upper end right above the parking area where people bank fish at.What color and kind of boat was you on.

Jim, Yeah that has to be it.I know water temp was around 60 today where I fished at.We went through 4 doz minnows today but the son was feeding the squirrels sardines today also.

I fished last Sunday and again this Saturday and Sunday. I am in a Fisher Hawk with 115 Merc Optimax. V-Hill boat with windshield white with blue stripes. Stop by sometime! I have been getting them pretty good at Woods right now.
    Secretary of Da Fish!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanx fer the input CT...the only problem is I've never been to Woods, but then again that's how i got to learning Normandy - by just going.
    I don't go Fishing...I go CATCHING!

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w36/Badi2de/