Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hello from Franklin Parish

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello from Franklin Parish

Hey Guys
    I just found this sight and am excited to find a place to touch base with others from the state who enjoy catching White Pearch, Specks, sac-a-lait or crappie as much as me. I live in Franklin Parish on the Bayou Maccon Cutoff. I fish in my back yard, Turkey Creek, Marango Lake, Means Lake, Bayou Louie, Boeuf River and several other local smaller lakes and rivers. I hunt ducks 50 something days durring winter but immedently after that its all about catching fish. I primarly jig fish "its Just Something about that BUMP" that keeps me going back. This time of year I fish yo-yo's at Turkey creek I enjoy hearing em trip while hanging out in the duck blind and they are starting to pick up 20 to 40 a night majority pound + but in a couple of weeks it should be wide open. Well I just wonted to say Hi and introduce myself yall take care.
    Last edited by Tight Line; 01-26-2005 at 06:44 AM.
    Its Just Something About That BUMP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tight Line
    Hey Guys
    I just found this sight and am excited to find a place to touch base with others from the state who enjoy catching White Pearch, Specks, sac-a-lait or crappie as much as me. I live in Franklin Parish on the Bayou Maccon Cutoff. I fish in my back yard, Turkey Creek, Marango Lake, Means Lake, Bayou Louie, Boeuf River and several other local smaller lakes and rivers. I hunt ducks 50 something days durring winter but immedently after that its all about catching fish. I primarly jig fish "its Just Something about that BUMP" that keeps me going back. This time of year I fish yo-yo's at Turkey creek I enjoy hearing em trip while hanging out in the duck blind and they are starting to pick up 20 to 40 a night majority pound + but in a couple of weeks it should be wide open. Well I just wonted to say Hi and introduce myself yall take care.
    Welcome Tighline - Glad to see more good ole boys from N. La. on here. I fish primarily on Poverty. Since I live right there by it it makes good sense. I have fished just about every lake and pot hole from one end of the state to the other sometime in my life. I used too Ba** fish for years and crappie fish only during the spring months during spawn. Now I crappie fish mostly and Ba** fish only every now and then. The fishing on Poverty has been pretty good the last two or three months and is going to get better in the next4 - 5 weeks. Good Luck Fishing.