Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: report on d'arbonne by a new member

hilbily3tuth Guest

Default report on d'arbonne by a new member

Hello fellas,

This is my first post here. A buddy and I went to d'arbonne sat. jan. 22nd. We caught 19 keepers, some in the channel near the Corney Creek bridge and the others near the spillway. We were fishing shiners and we obviously got pretty lucky and caught a few before the front came through. I am mainly a bass fisherman, but i really enjoy perch fishing and i am trying to learn more about it. So, if anyone out there knows where to catch some more perch, i will appreciate the tips and i will keep everyone posted on my weekly results. I hope everyone has a wonderful week and good luck on the lake!

Thanks

beerluvr99 Guest

I have also recently joined the Crappie.com team. Just in a weeks time I have learned a bunch. There are a couple of real knoledgable people fishing on D'Arbonne. It looks like you done alright in bad weather conditions. Maybe you should give us some pointers I am headed to D'Arbonne this weekend, to fish and have fun in the cabins. Keep us postedand let me know how they are bitting.

jarOquarters Guest

Default new too

Guess I'm in the same boat as you guys, so to speak. I'm recently moved here from West Texas and love all the lakes around here. I'll do some research on D'Arbonne so I can give it a try. Any good crappie lakes around pineville?

Post Thanks / Like

Default hilbily3tuth and jaroquarters.....

Hey, guys ......glad to have both of you on the LA board. We'll be glad to share what we know with both of you, but you'll have to teach us, too. Everyone has different techniques that work for them, and that's one of the things we like to do....share knowledge. You're going to like this site, we're all sure this is the best crappie site on the web, but there are a few rules you must observe....1) no personal attacts....2) no foul language.....3)stay on topic in the state boards. We have an "off topic" board for discussions on any topic you choose, as long as it is within rules and reason. We want our women and children to enjoy the forum as well. That being said, enjoy the site and don't be shy to ask for help in learning to navigate crappie.com. All of us do some posting on the "main forum".......sometimes the state boards are quiet and we join in discussions about anything that involves crappie or related equipment. We also have a chat room and links to a "photo brag board" and other goodies at the top of the page. Check it out, guys, and once again, welcome.